Photo

Is it possible to stop the Duel Results window that pops up after you choose to duel a person?

dule faq help layout UI HUD

• Please log in to reply
25 replies to this topic

#21 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 14 November 2017 - 11:28 AM

What she's trying to say is there already is a fist up by the Successes list icon. Click that and you get the recent attacks popup, along with the checkbox for "Display During Attacks". Which you can turn back on, if you want, or just leave it off and click the fist again whenever you actually want to see the list.

Thanks you two!

I've been playing this game UMPTEEN MONTHS now, and I have never seen that fist icon.

Wow - there it is, in all its historical glory.   Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

For those of you with unkeen eyesight like me, you'll find the 'Display Attack History' (fist icon) atop of the duel page... clear as day... can't miss it with this handy-dandy guide to lead you there.

5NFs1VN.png

#22 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Character:GingerSnaps
  • Studio:Wycked Films (US2) / FemDom Empire Productions (NU1)

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:28 AM

They really should turn this into a list of your complete fight history for a certain period of time. Last 30 days or last 7 days... something like that. Ideally, it would be your total history, but that might break the database, as that would be a LOT of data. Think I might make a ticket about this...

EDIT: Ticket submitted!

Well, I finally heard back from Support earlier today and I just have to share:

Hello, GingerSnaps

We are very thankful and serious concerning the feedback we receive and take it into account when developing and improving the game.

However the volume and range of suggestions is at times too large to be implemented.

In order to minimize redundancies we recommend that you post opinions and suggestions in the forum so that we receive clearer input from the community as a whole.

You can find the appropriate section in our forum here:

And yes, the link to the appropriate section in the forum was missing altogether. So, I think it's funny that I've read time and again here that submitting a support ticket is the best way to get the devs attention on something and the answer I get back is 'post it on the forums'. LOL!

#23 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:45 AM

So, I know it sounds weird, but I am not surprised.  There is a bit of distinction that we try follow, GingerSnaps.

We can't do much about bug reports here in the forums. Those should be ticketed.

New features or improvements are different, though. The developers use forum responses to gauge the popularity of feature requests. Just be aware that there are a lot of forums in other languages, and that many of those forums are busier than the English forums. So something that is burning hot here, may not get the priority of something that is burning hot in the German forums. 

So talk about improvements here for best results, but bug fixes probably require a ticket. Tara and I try to be consistent in how we respond to you all, but we may have slipped up from time to time. Please don't hold that against us.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#24 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 November 2017 - 02:51 AM

No worries, CaptC. I don't blame you two at all. I've been around enough game forums to know that the mods are recruited from the player base and are, most times, volunteers. You only know what the devs tell you, for the most part. Still, I think it's funny they completely left off the link to the correct forum for submitting a suggestion....

#25 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:18 AM

Tickets for Nutaku get handled by the international desk, basically get farmed out to the department with the least load. I don't know if they can tell which forum matches your language from the information they get in the ticket. I think they should know, but then it comes down to whether or not they care or have time to modify their canned responses.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#26 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 15 November 2017 - 03:23 AM

Noted. Meanwhile, I've posted the suggestion in the appropriate forum.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dule, faq, help, layout, UI, HUD

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users