Photo

FemDom Empire Productions - Now Accepting New Slaves!

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • World:US2
  • Character:GingerSnaps
  • Studio:Wycked Films (US2) / FemDom Empire Productions (NU1)

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:16 AM

Do you like to taste the sting of a whip as it lashes across your back?  How about having your man-pussy filled with a thick, black strap-on as your Domme thrusts it in and out, mercilessly? Do you revel in restraint, left contorted and motionless at your Mistress' mercy? Perhaps you're a strong, dominant woman that desires these things out of your pitiful slaves?

At FemDom Empire, not only do we seek out those that feel a woman's place is sitting on top of a man's face, feeling his warm wet tongue slide in & out of her sacred box as he struggles to breathe, but want to bring that attitude of domination to all the, soon to be, subservient studios here on NU1. Join us on our rise to dominance! Strong women and weak little boys are both welcome. And submissive women who enjoy being dominated by other women also, of course. (Oh, who am I kidding? Right now, we'll take anyone whose active. Or breathing, even!)

Donations not required, but always cheerfully accepted as a show of love to your new goddess. ;)

As this is a new studio, our expansion is minimal, so far but we will grow, with a little help. At the time of this post our current levels are as follows:

Studio Level: 10

Facilities Level: 15

Popularity Level: 10

Motivation Level: 15

(check later posts from me for updates on expansion)

Now, cum to your goddess and worship her!

(Or don't, but seriously, if you're looking for a studio run by an experienced player where you can learn many of the nuances of this game, please consider joining us and maybe have a laugh or two along the way.)

P.S. We have pie, which is better than cookies and doesn't lie like cake!

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:47 AM

Very nice! 

...and I even got to press a few buttons.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • World:US2
  • Character:GingerSnaps
  • Studio:Wycked Films (US2) / FemDom Empire Productions (NU1)

Posted 12 November 2017 - 06:49 AM

If you were pressing the right buttons, I'd have known it before reading your post. ;) But thanks for cleaning up after me!

• CaptC likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users