Photo

Is there a way to find out who is the easiest and or strongest duel opponent?

duel difficult strongest easiest opponent easy questioon help

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 28 November 2018 - 04:42 AM

Is there a way to find out who is the weakest (duel wise) I don't like asking this because it is kind of cowardly but I need to get duel points. Please help me.

#2 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy
  • World:INT1
  • Character:Nera

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:15 AM

You can sort the stars ranking by Glory, and check the players near you (over or under); you can usually find players you can fight and because of the similar glory score you get some points if you win the duel. You can fight 3 times a day against the same player.

The list of opponents proposed by the game is quite unuseful for me: players are usually too hard (you lose) or too weak (you get no points), and sometimes there are also your studio members (nonsense): fortunately they are colored in purple.

Edited by Nera, 28 November 2018 - 11:17 AM.

• mountbara likes this

#3 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:17 AM

it would be nice to have an option for the game where you can click a box such that none of the current members of your studio show up in the duel list.  

that way, those of us who like to smack around our fellow studio members when they get out of line can continue to have the option to do so, HAHAHAAHAHA

Jut kidding, BLONDES!!!! (most of them would kick my butt anyway if i did choose to attack them)

Edited by hot16, 28 November 2018 - 11:47 AM.

• Kitekat and Nera like this

#4 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 28 November 2018 - 11:24 AM

new option for the game; if you can click a box such that none of the current members of your studio show up in the duel list.  

I think I read this in another server or forum... but they answer the purple color is enough.  :huh:

I don't agree, because it is not only a problem of not fight against your partners: you have not useful opponents in the list... however you spend diamonds to refresh the list, so why change something who make you spend more?  :rolleyes:

#5 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 28 November 2018 - 12:06 PM

By duel points do you mean glory? Or simply wins?

Is there a way to find out who is the weakest (duel wise) I don't like asking this because it is kind of cowardly but I need to get duel points. Please help me.

#6 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 28 November 2018 - 02:32 PM

By duel points do you mean glory? Or simply wins?

I think she means glory.

Wins count nothing and to get a win you can just simply fight with the weakest player.

Edited by Nera, 28 November 2018 - 02:33 PM.

#7 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 28 November 2018 - 05:55 PM

it makes no sense at all to show studiomembers in the duellist

you canattack them over the list in the studio if you want

kicher

• Nera likes this

#8 INK

INK

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 49 posts
  • Character:Ultraviolet
  • Studio:Girly Parts (NU1) / SLOPPY DEEPTHROAT (INT1)

Posted 28 November 2018 - 08:57 PM

Don't duel your studio members, they will sue you.  :P 

robert-downy-lawsuit.gif

xALXvwS.jpg

= INK =

- actress : Ultraviolet @ server NU1 | Nutaku -

- actress : UltraViolet @ server INT1 | -

#9 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:23 PM

It sounds to me like you use the duel screen. That has it's limitations: poor selection, only players currently logged on are listed, includes studio members you don't want to hit.

If you use the ranking screen, I suggest:

1) Find yourself.
2) Click the 'down screen' button three or four times.
3) Pick someone on the screen who is not a studio member.
4) You can generally beat them, but not always... This procedure is not an excuse to stop thinking.
5) Examine the stats and refinements of the opponent by going to their character screen.
6) If you are able to beat them, click the attack button under their avatar picture.

Win or lose, you get dumped into the (less than useful) duel screen. Click out of the duel screen, back to the ranking screen, and you will be back at the player you just dueled. Duel them again, or move down the rankings list, until you run out of courage.

• mountbara likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#10 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 28 November 2018 - 10:34 PM

only players currently logged on are listed

Oh, I didn't know that, thanks. It explains a lot of things.

#11 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:00 PM

Wins help with achievements. I am over 30000 duels now, in total and wins.

I think she means glory.

Wins count nothing and to get a win you can just simply fight with the weakest player.

#12 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 29 November 2018 - 01:07 PM

Indeed. Using the ranking screen or the friends list is the only way to find those treasure troves of glory: The player who has quit, is studioless, and out of ammunition, yet still currently ranked higher than you on the ranking list.

source.gif.

In love with my Baby.

#13 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 30 November 2018 - 05:16 PM

Wins help with achievements. I am over 30000 duels now, in total and wins.

Ah, well... I think it was not a real disaster if you had a 29995 wins because you fight with players with a remote chance to beat you.  :D

However, there are achievements for losing duels and get glory, too, so I think it's ok to fight with players of your level, too.

• Kitekat likes this

#14 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 30 November 2018 - 07:54 PM

Ah, well... I think it was not a real disaster if you had a 29995 wins because you fight with players with a remote chance to beat you.  :D

However, there are achievements for losing duels and get glory, too, so I think it's ok to fight with players of your level, too.

Of course it is fine to duel players of similar ability. On the other hand, competitive players compete, and not always in obvious ways.

Some players enjoy competing in 'honorable' duels, with a fair chance to lose.

Other players enjoy competing long-term, and just want to farm for duel epics, and you get nothing if you lose, so they aim to never lose.

Both types of players are completely and utterly right to do what they are doing.

(Even though they will often sneer at the other type of player.)

Edited by CaptC, 30 November 2018 - 07:55 PM.

In love with my Baby.

#15 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:45 AM

I rarely if ever duel anyone for whom I get less than 10 glory, but you have to understand, at some point in the game, if you play long enough, that's nearly everyone on the list. If I do 50 duels in a day, I will be going against people giving very little glory. I do not use missiles for people outside of the 11th position on the rankings list, they have only a remote chance to beat me. Should I feel bad about dueling them for the 19 glory points I get?

#16 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:58 AM

I rarely if ever duel anyone for whom I get less than 10 glory, but you have to understand, at some point in the game, if you play long enough, that's nearly everyone on the list. If I do 50 duels in a day, I will be going against people giving very little glory. I do not use missiles for people outside of the 11th position on the rankings list, they have only a remote chance to beat me. Should I feel bad about dueling them for the 19 glory points I get?

You don't have to justify anything, anyone have to find the best strategy for himself and be proud of his own results, like your 100% wins, which is certain cost you time and effort.

#17 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:08 PM

100% wins, I wish lol I have 31329/31956. Remember that there is a 100 duel in a day achievement, and achievements for getting certain numbers of wins and duels done. there is nothing wrong with, especially low level players, dueling people for wins. The achievement of 100 wins in a day is nearly impossible to get done with any losses.

You don't have to justify anything, anyone have to find the best strategy for himself and be proud of his own results, like your 100% wins, which is certain cost you time and effort.

#18 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:15 PM

100% wins, I wish lol I have 31329/31956. Remember that there is a 100 duel in a day achievement, and achievements for getting certain numbers of wins and duels done. there is nothing wrong with, especially low level players, dueling people for wins. The achievement of 100 wins in a day is nearly impossible to get done with any losses.

uff... ok.... this thread is defintely not about questioning on your strategy in the game! Just trying to help the user   :huh:

#19 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:07 PM

Exactly, which is why I recommend dropping to the bottom of the list, where players have quit already, and using them for targets ;)

uff... ok.... this thread is defintely not about questioning on your strategy in the game! Just trying to help the user   :huh:

#20 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 01 December 2018 - 08:50 PM

Exactly, which is why I recommend dropping to the bottom of the list, where players have quit already, and using them for targets ;)

Well, 20886432 didn't answer us if she is interested in wins or glory when she talked about "duel points", but she has both the answers now.

• mountbara likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: duel, difficult, strongest, easiest, opponent, easy, questioon, help

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users