Photo

If we pay 389 Diamonds for that new Outfit feature does it only unlock 1 new outfit?

new outfit outfit purchase faq help guide diamonds

Best Answer hot16 , 17 May 2018 - 04:17 PM

I am guessing one outfit, but to be honest, I don't know.  It costs 499 diamonds to make your panties invisible and the "new outfit" feature is much more useful......

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 17 May 2018 - 12:06 PM

Under the new Outfits, feature is it 389 Diamonds per new Outfit or does that unlock all 9? Because otherwise, that's really expensive.

#2 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 17 May 2018 - 04:17 PM   Best Answer

I am guessing one outfit, but to be honest, I don't know.  It costs 499 diamonds to make your panties invisible and the "new outfit" feature is much more useful......

• 20886432 likes this

#3 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 17 May 2018 - 06:11 PM

yes, unlocks the only one

• 20886432 likes this

#4 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 18 May 2018 - 09:56 AM

lol that is a glorious point xD

#5 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 10:12 AM

Yes, it is 389 diamonds per additional outfit slot, but considering you only really need a total of 4, and they give you one free, then IMO one really only needs to buy three. Four slots total gives you one slot for each of the skill mission types, which was the genesis behind why many players asked for a feature like this to begin with.

Beyond that, I suppose one outfit slot that includes your "studio fight" set could be useful for some. Only in very specialized circumstances could I see the need for a specialized defense/attack studio fight set, but that would be so rare, I couldn't see spending the diamonds.

Your set for dueling is also going to be the one you use for fighting missions, both in zones and at parties, since you'd have your best gear on. This is going to be your default, on 99.9% of the time outfit set anyway. I can't see having a special set for one's avatar cover, since you can put on the gear you want for your avatar, take a photo, then put your normal gear on. It isn't something many people change on a frequent basis. As for movie covers, one probably uses different outfits depending on theme, title, etc, so a saved set is going to have limited utility.

To me, the best value for the dollar would then be the $10 for 1,350 diamond set on sale, whose purchase will also gain one 4 extra remotes if they haven't bought diamonds since that feature was introduced, as that's enough to unlock +3 sets and give you a little under 200 diamonds left over.

Both of those are convenience options. In the case of item sets, it's a huge convenience. I'll never have to take the time, using this game's clunky drag n drop system, to slide and change item sets again, move items out of storage into my bags to then equip, etc.

#6 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:09 PM

As an addendum, I would have liked to have seen a price of around 199 diamonds per outfit slot, to make it more attainable for the F2P or freemium players. 389 diamonds per outfit slot is a little high, but in my case, it really comes down to an issue of convenience. I only bought 3 extra slots because for me, that was worth it due to just how often I change gear for skill missions. It isn't lost on my that I'm effectively paying to compensate for an otherwise subpar design, but my choices are to live with the clunky and inconvenient system further, quit, or pay up. lol

That said, it IS a very convenient feature and works nice, and is one of the better changes to the core game.

I will also state that this change, as with the elimination of a delay between successful party missions, further diminishes the benefit of polyamory. For this reason I still suggest changing that to a one time purchase (buy it and unlock it forever more) and it needs to be reasonably priced because they're undercutting the selling point of it every 2-3 months here. Just this gamer and customer's opinion :)

If any moderator would like to copy/paste this text into the above post, by all means. I cannot edit the original post since it was 6 hours ago, so sorry for the double post.

#7 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 24 May 2018 - 04:16 PM

I can update the original post, but easier to leave to well written separate notes... 

For the most part I agree with you, but I bought four outfits. You don't care, you likely clobber everyone whichever ring you have equipped, Lizbeth. But it matters enough to me, that I set up a studio fight outfit separately. Part of that is it is very embarrassing for the studio boss to be wearing the wrong gear in an important fight. 

But I am also having fun taking advantage of a few players, because they are keeping their sticker ring on, while I can use a combat ring against them at no risk of being unequipped for a studio fight.  Having on a duel ring instead of a studio fight ring is a small advantage, and it will not last as more people buy studio fight outfits... but I'll take small, temporary advantages, too.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#8 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 25 May 2018 - 07:34 AM

Having had time to use it more, I have encountered more advantages to having automated "set it and forget it" gear sets. In the past, I would almost never start a skill mission if I was not going to be present at completion to put my proper gear back on. This meant that I would not do the following:

Start a skill mission within a certain window of a studio fight, lest the fight commence with my toon wearing challenge gear. Equally, if for any reason the server goes down after I have started a skill mission, I know that when I next log on, my skill gear will be applied to the moment of completion, and while the server was down, my toon was not left in a diminished state.

Start a skill mission if I intended to log off, go to sleep, leave the house, go outside or in any way not be present to put my toon back to a "normal" state for an extended period of time.

Start a skill mission and put my skill gear on immediately after starting it, out of concern that while vulnerable, someone would beat me. I DID used to get my patooty kicked on a regular basis, I know what it's like, and this counters that.

Put on skill gear in anticipation of the next party mission (while waiting 2.5 or 5 mins) and then do a fight or alternative skill mission type in the interim, as I might fail that mission instead.

Equally, I almost never used skill gear for skill missions during films. It's a difficult process, and since you can almost always finish a movie in the allotted time, I just took the losses as they came. This means I fail less frequently, so I can finish films just a tiny bit faster.

I also seldom took the time/effort to put on skill gear for short (2-4 minute) challenge missions unless it countered towards a success, or it was during a skill mission based temple event.

Having an automated system that applies your pre-selected gear items for a specified skill mission makes all of these issues a thing of the past. As I stated, it's a massive convenience feature.

• CaptC likes this

#9 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 26 May 2018 - 01:41 PM

Hot! Think of the rest of us!

I know which feature I would want you to buy. 

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#10 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 31 May 2018 - 02:22 AM

Hot! Think of the rest of us!

I know which feature I would want you to buy. 

HAHAHAHA!!!

Still working on my storage tabs :D

• CaptC likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: new outfit, outfit, purchase, faq, help, guide, diamonds

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users