Photo

I suggest that the buttons that you can easily accidently hit thus losing diamonds you didn't intend to spend.

button diamond suggestion help

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 03 April 2018 - 11:36 PM

One of the most frequent Button's to do this that I am aware which is: INSTANTLY FINISH! That appears when you start a mission and the clock is ticking... I personally think it would be nice if they made it harder to accidentally press. I've wasted probably a total of 1200 diamonds on making the mission go faster... :(

#2 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 07 April 2018 - 12:40 AM

I've run into this enough times. That, and the times where you think you have regenerated enough courage to duel again, but gosh you were about 7 seconds away, so poof go 19 diamonds to attack someone 7 seconds early. There was a time when I would have wanted this feature, but for those players who are short on time and wanting to insta-finish missions, having a confirmation box each time would annoy them.

What this needs is something of an in between, like a windows feature, whereby that additional "are you sure you want to do this" dialogue box can be enabled or disabled as a user controlled setting.

• Kitekat, hot16 and Chubbylee like this

#3 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 07 April 2018 - 01:20 AM

good idea lizbeth

• Lizbeth likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: button, diamond, suggestion, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users