Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy
  • World:INT1
  • Character:Nera

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:08 AM

Devs have been made aware of the issue and looking how to get the codes to work for INT1 server.

NU1 server seems to work properly, likely US2 as well (not confirmed from US2 yet).

I am very upset about how the y always deployed things that doesn't work!!! All the time!

#22 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:21 AM

I am very upset about how the y always deployed things that doesn't work!!! All the time!

INT1 server is new... The Advent Calendar has been around for years and works fine on NU1 and US2. The linking between Advent Calendar and INT1 needs to be fixed, As someone in my studio even mentioned since it's the first Xmas for INT1, this is the likely reason it doesn't work yet.

Also please note that vouchers may be redeemed until the end of the month, simply save the code just in case in a text document or something similar, though I believe it is not a big bug to be fixed.

• Nera likes this

#23 oursoula

oursoula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:26 AM

hello, i have the same problem as mentioned before, I get the message that my code is invalid.. Too bad cause it gave me 100 energy. Hope you will manage to fix it in time in order to have time to spend this energy...

#24 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Also please note that vouchers may be redeemed until the end of the month, simply save the code just in case in a text document or something similar, though I believe it is not a big bug to be fixed.

Aw, thanks!  :P

I hope they will fix it soon.

#25 Sexy69

Sexy69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:33 AM

Hi,

I think i have the same problem (?) : the code are not valid on the int1 server  :(

#26 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:35 AM

and dont forget it only works once

• Nera likes this

#27 Nera

Nera

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 99 posts
  • LocationMilan, Italy

Posted 01 December 2018 - 11:45 AM

and dont forget it only works once

No problem, I just play here on INT1.

#28 oursoula

oursoula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:54 PM

I just thought something and it worked. I entered https://forum.uk.bigbangempire.com/which is the uk forum, created an account there and managed to successfully redeem the advent calendar coupon.. So maybe the solution to the problem is the us server. Should we all try to use uk forum instead?

#29 Zoe

Zoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 12:55 PM

codes dont work  gj 

#30 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:05 PM

I just thought something and it worked. I entered https://forum.uk.bigbangempire.com/which is the uk forum, created an account there and managed to successfully redeem the advent calendar coupon.. So maybe the solution to the problem is the us server. Should we all try to use uk forum instead?

Hmmm, don't think so. Will ask around. Basically, the forum for INT1 is here, but raising it up with the higher ups.

#31 oursoula

oursoula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:07 PM

sorry, didnt quite catch you. can you rephrase?

#32 PureSnow

PureSnow

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:09 PM

in addition to the post above, i also entered uk server (even if i dont have an account there) and managed to redeem calendar coupon... so are we able to enter any forum we like even if we dont have accounts  and redeem coupons according to what we like most?  

#33 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2018 - 01:10 PM

Sure :)

Actually the info we had, is that INT server should get their vouchers from this forum. But I'm working with tickets to get a good answer why the code from this forum for INT doesn't work. I hope to have an answer soon.

#34 Asphyxia

Asphyxia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:05 PM

As has been said before...

So far the Advent Calendar doesn't work on INT as it should.
You can't redeem your advent calendar coupons yet through the US forum.

BUT instead you could go to the forum,
tied to the FLAG you're carrying here.

German flag? DE forum.
English flag? UK forum.

And so on... and so on...

Even if you don't play on the corresponding server.
It has worked for others. It might work for you.

Edited by Asphyxia, 01 December 2018 - 03:16 PM.

• Kitekat likes this

#35 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 01 December 2018 - 03:45 PM

OK, latest and greatest news about the advent calendar:
  • US2 and NU1 servers are being supported by the advent calendar on the US forums. The doors on the US Calendar opened on time, and everything seems to be working properly.
  • UK1 and UK2 also worked properly, supported out of the UK forums Advent Calendar.
  • Int1 is a problem. We expected codes from the US forums to work on Int1, but that is not the case. However, vouchers from the Advent Calendar on the UK forums are working on the INT1 server. This was unexpected, but we are happy that there is at least a method for INT1 players to get their goodies. 
If there are further updates, we will post them here.  If you have additional information, please post it here. 

Edited by CaptC, 01 December 2018 - 03:48 PM.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#36 oursoula

oursoula

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:09 PM

so we use the uk forum to get the calendar rewards from now on? or are they still working to fix the problem in this forum in order to use it? 

#37 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 04:33 PM

We are discussing what to do. For now, all I can relay is that the vouchers created on the UK forum's Advent Calendar are always expected to work on the INT1 server.

In love with my Baby.

#38 tress

tress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • Character:Tress
  • Studio:Hellfire

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:12 PM

But I guess as you are confirming that the UK forum works for the INT1 server, there will be users that already used some of those codes, which on the other hand would mean additional effort in cross-checking who exactly already did so when trying to fix the codes from the US forum.

And although I would much rather claim the US forum code for Dec 1 :wub: , I am afraid Playata will decide to advise INT1 users to just continue using the UK forum instead to avoid the above mentioned additional effort  :unsure:

Actually, to also address all the confusion around the advent calendar for INT1 users, I would not blame Playata for allowing to claime both UK and US codes until they have fixed the issue  :rolleyes:

#39 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:29 PM

There is nothing magical about which forum account creates a code. If you have an INT1 player and a UK1 player for example, create two UK forum accounts and generate one code for each.

Vouchers can be applied one per avatar for each day in advent. Vouchers cannot be reused across characters or servers. A character which has applied a voucher for Dec 1 cannot apply any other vouchers for Dec 1. 

We aren't planning on allowing double dips. US codes may or may not ever work on Int1 character. But if at some point in the future, US codes do become valid, you will not be able to apply both a US and a UK voucher to a single Int1 character.

In love with my Baby.

#40 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 01 December 2018 - 05:36 PM

But I guess as you are confirming that the UK forum works for the INT1 server, there will be users that already used some of those codes, which on the other hand would mean additional effort in cross-checking who exactly already did so when trying to fix the codes from the US forum.

And although I would much rather claim the US forum code for Dec 1 :wub: , I am afraid Playata will decide to advise INT1 users to just continue using the UK forum instead to avoid the above mentioned additional effort  :unsure:

To my understanding, there is no additional effort. The code that applies vouchers already knows how to prevent double dipping and inappropriate reuse. It is a question of the coding of the vouchers, not manual effort in cross-checking.

On the other hand, there IS some confusion involved with multiple calendars supporting the same server. I would not be surprised if only one forum is picked to support int1. But that is not official news, we will see.

Edited by CaptC, 01 December 2018 - 05:53 PM.

In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: holiday event, forum game, advent calendar

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users