• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 17 November 2019 - 07:54 AM

I'd like to see the likes or notes from the Streaming, similar to our movie fans.  If we do a 30 minute movie, we get around 5,000 fans but when we do a 3hr movie we get at least 25,000 fans.

Likes/Notes should be setup the same.   If I do a 1hr stream I don't expect more than a couple of likes, but if I do a 12hr Stream, it should be giving at least 24 likes but hopefully more in the 50+ range.

It's not solely duration dependent.  The girl, the position and the background all affect the reward. So you can have a show that's half as long as another give greater rewards. Just like movies, you can hover over the rewards to select the one that gives you the best return for the time. And if you don't like any of them, you can refresh the selection. At least streaming gives you 1 free refresh,unlike movies.

• Jenny37 likes this

#22 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:jma
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 18 November 2019 - 08:59 PM

Maybe it's your mobile device? Just did stuff with US2 on both my iPhone 7 and iPad Pro within iOS 13.x Safari. Or could be INT2…

I have found that with each new update, the features available to those playing iOS devices have decreased.

For instance, on my iPhone, I no longer can send Direct Messages to other players, or see my inbox. Likewise, on mobile, I am unable to see star missions. I simply just have 3 different missions to choose from (instead of 4).

The streaming function also does not work, so I cannot utilize this feature when I play on my mobile.

This is, indeed, frustrating and I hope that they fix this issue as time goes forward or they will make it impossible for a large group of players to play the game well.

#23 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 18 November 2019 - 09:17 PM

I have found that with each new update, the features available to those playing iOS devices have decreased.

For instance, on my iPhone, I no longer can send Direct Messages to other players, or see my inbox. Likewise, on mobile, I am unable to see star missions. I simply just have 3 different missions to choose from (instead of 4).

The streaming function also does not work, so I cannot utilize this feature when I play on my mobile.

This is, indeed, frustrating and I hope that they fix this issue as time goes forward or they will make it impossible for a large group of players to play the game well.

Are you using Flash or HTML5?

• dranyam00 likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#24 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 02:35 AM

Cap - honestly I’m not sure. I’m using Safari and it doesn’t give me an option to choose. I had used the puffin browser in the past but it no longer really works either.

I have also tried on google chrome for iOS and it still doesn’t give me a choice between flash and HTML5

#25 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 19 November 2019 - 03:16 PM

The control for this is off to the lower right of your browser screen:

lvpKqJL.png

If that control looks like an 'F', you are using Flash.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#26 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 19 November 2019 - 06:51 PM

Even on a phone?

lvpKqJL.png

#27 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 19 November 2019 - 07:22 PM

lvpKqJL.png

On mobile, I do not have that icon:

https://imgur.com/YY7Qihw

https://imgur.com/YY7Qihw.

Edited by dranyam00, 19 November 2019 - 07:24 PM.

• mountbara likes this

#28 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 24 November 2019 - 02:50 AM

Too bad we didn't get these features added for movies:

1. Indicator that one has customized a movie cover beyond the image change.

2. Not get impossible Dickstarter tasks.

So, here's what happened today. Must have gotten the Three Custom Movie Cover Dickstarter task. Did two out of three after doing my three movies for the day, having missed one. Refresh, then get the task to do three three-star movies, which is now impossible because I'm out of movies.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#29 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 24 November 2019 - 03:18 AM

I think we may have a problem where for iPads the game runs OK but for iPhones it doesn't, because of the adjustments for screen size. I'm able to get the features I've tried to work, e.g., I just collected a stream and started a new one. I do need to reload to get things to kick in properly, though. FYI, I get the Switch to Flash button on iPadOS. Interestingly, it tries downloading the MacOS X version on my iPad… (and going directly to Adobe makes the same silly attempt…)

Remember the old days when the HTML version was a special optimized for mobile thing? All menus and such? Was really interesting on iPads…

Oh, and on Puffin "not working"? Just close the tab with that message and head back to the tab with the game and it runs. Necessary for Nutaku which is Flash only.

Finally, CaptC, you've forgotten that Flash is not a native option on phones, whether iOS or Android. Android users don't say anything because they have their own app, which likely has other issues being out of sync.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintance, update, nov5

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users