• Please log in to reply
43 replies to this topic

#21 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:43 PM

There is another issue since the update. The game can no longer be accessed with iPhone through Nutaku using Puffin. Before you tell me Puffin hasn't worked for a while, there was a paid version that was available and it continues to work fine for all other flash websites. The game loads some of the graphics, but hangs at the main screen that now has the flash or html5 option. Question for all - if you have been playing through Nutaku is there an option to play anymore with iPhone/iPad. Desktop version works fine all around. Thanks in advance.

#22 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 27 May 2020 - 08:54 PM

turneierende - tournament end

reward was said to be bonus, that would be of any xp you gain during the next week

search worked for me, difficulty comes when identical names are in  play on separate servers, for example, I am on twice on uk2 and us2

ranking is updated every 15 minutes

last one I can not answer on, doubt they could actually join though

And the tournament did not seem to end at the proscribed time.

Currently we  have the several bugs/questions raised for the pvp, mostly from the French:

- Translation error: Turnierende xx-xx-xxxx

-  for the rewards, what is 45% experience? What is that %?

- Impossible to use a search in the ranking

- How fast is the ranking updated?

- New bug : seems that we can invite in our studio somebody without studio from another server....

We are working on getting some answers on these. 

If you have any extra questions or bugs you encountered, please submit a ticket for it, so we can relay this to the devs to answer.

#23 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:13 AM

There is another issue since the update. The game can no longer be accessed with iPhone through Nutaku using Puffin. Before you tell me Puffin hasn't worked for a while, there was a paid version that was available and it continues to work fine for all other flash websites. The game loads some of the graphics, but hangs at the main screen that now has the flash or html5 option. Question for all - if you have been playing through Nutaku is there an option to play anymore with iPhone/iPad. Desktop version works fine all around. Thanks in advance.

Have you tried google chrome for ios by any chance? I know the browser is available, I just don't know if it comes with flash?

#24 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2020 - 07:32 AM

And the tournament did not seem to end at the proscribed time.

True, it ended this morning instead, and a new tournament has started. Though we believe a browser refresh is required in most cases to  see the new ranking.

#25 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 12:02 PM

Posting a time of end, and changing it without telling anyone, costs people diamonds they would not have used, getting to a ranking they did not get to keep. Wussy is very miffed about it, I ended in the position I was aiming for. It's wrong to change an end time and not tell us, yet another reason I am probably done spending money here. 

Are there no actual gamers in the development staff?

True, it ended this morning instead, and a new tournament has started. Though we believe a browser refresh is required in most cases to  see the new ranking.

#26 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2020 - 01:10 PM

Best to create a ticket on this issue and explain the result of such actions :(

#27 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 02:22 PM

As stated before, I will not submit another ticket. Until they get things already addressed fixed. I am seriously close to being completely done with the game.

Best to create a ticket on this issue and explain the result of such actions :(

• Jenny37 likes this

#28 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 03:53 PM

Have you tried google chrome for ios by any chance? I know the browser is available, I just don't know if it comes with flash?

No flash on it. I thought I read with html5 you wouldn’t need flash but doen’t appear Nutaku loads the html5 with browser on iPhone. 

#29 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 May 2020 - 06:58 PM

No flash on it. I thought I read with html5 you wouldn’t need flash but doen’t appear Nutaku loads the html5 with browser on iPhone. 

Up to now, Nutaku didn't make the switch yet, for their reasons we don't know :(

• Lori likes this

#30 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:09 PM

ähm nu1 has hmtl5 now

the switch button is right and top outside the game-frame

and it maybe even there if you cant see

https://www.nutaku.n...ang-empire/play

• Lori likes this

#31 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 05:42 PM

ähm nu1 has hmtl5 now

the switch button is right and top outside the game-frame

and it maybe even there if you cant see

https://www.nutaku.n...ang-empire/play

Thanks Kitekat,   Yes and that link works perfect for desktop, just not on iPhone with Puffin Pro (which has been working great for forever until Tuesday). If you click around where that FP/5 icon is on desktop, there is a small gray box but no link comes up to start as either HTML5 or Flash. So this makes it impossible to play on either iPhone or iPad. Anyone know if the new server (NU2) that is supposed to be active next week might help?

This is what I see, nothing loads past this: https://pf.nutaku.co...fl8ca4NGoA75w==

Edited by Lori, 29 May 2020 - 06:08 PM.

#32 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 29 May 2020 - 06:34 PM

no, it will be the same, only a different server.

Thanks Kitekat,   Yes and that link works perfect for desktop, just not on iPhone with Puffin Pro (which has been working great for forever until Tuesday). If you click around where that FP/5 icon is on desktop, there is a small gray box but no link comes up to start as either HTML5 or Flash. So this makes it impossible to play on either iPhone or iPad. Anyone know if the new server (NU2) that is supposed to be active next week might help?

This is what I see, nothing loads past this: https://pf.nutaku.co...fl8ca4NGoA75w==

#33 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 May 2020 - 10:18 PM

It indeed might be that this addition now causes an issue for iphone/ipad and Puffin. This is because iOS is not supported by the game/Playata since last year with the flash issue. 

Over on the UK forum, most told me though about Puffin being discontinued, hence my previous answer. There were quite some iOS players there. I could toss a question if any have a way of playing/work around for you.

• Lori likes this

#34 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 30 May 2020 - 09:32 PM

It indeed might be that this addition now causes an issue for iphone/ipad and Puffin. This is because iOS is not supported by the game/Playata since last year with the flash issue. 

Over on the UK forum, most told me though about Puffin being discontinued, hence my previous answer. There were quite some iOS players there. I could toss a question if any have a way of playing/work around for you.

That would be great! I tried to get support from Nutaku to just provide a direct link to either the flash or html5 page for BBE, but they did not even reply. The bummer is Puffin Pro works great for this and every other flash site I use. Thanks for any help you or other players might have. There is a "hang" and I am sure there is simple solution at their end, but no luck yet.

#35 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 04:05 PM

I guess I'm the last iPhone/iPad user left based on the replies..... that will cut my game play by about 80% I'm afraid. So just to report to you to tell the devs, the tabs come through just fine for "world 1" and "world 2", maybe if they could separate the flash tab from the html5 tab, I could select one of them. Right now just hangs still. Any way for you to get a direct link from them for either the html5 version or the flash version and skip the tab choice?

• Kitekat and Pablo like this

#36 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2020 - 07:37 AM

The layout for flash/html5 tabs, is from Nutaku. That suggestion would be best to contact them about. 

With other and playata owned servers, you can change between the versions using the link/url or the buttons all at the bottom, which just shows 1 button. the 5 Button for switching to htlm5, or the F to change to Flash. 

• Lori likes this

#37 Lori

Lori

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts

Posted 04 June 2020 - 09:47 PM

The layout for flash/html5 tabs, is from Nutaku. That suggestion would be best to contact them about. 

With other and playata owned servers, you can change between the versions using the link/url or the buttons all at the bottom, which just shows 1 button. the 5 Button for switching to htlm5, or the F to change to Flash. 

I chatted with their tech support for about 30 minutes, and they said that is not so. They only make a space on their servers for BBE to have the game. He said they never add any code to the BBE program and that it could only come from the BBE devs. They said I was crazy because there wasn't a HTML5 version of BBE anywhere, especially their server. I sent him the screenshot and they said they didn't know it was there. So, the only fix is if BBE decides to do something to fix whatever is causing that tab (html5/flash) to make the program hang. So, maybe pass that on to the team and maybe there is an easy fix and maybe not. He said only BBE could provide a workaround link for a page without the tab or to go directly to the html5 version which should work for any modern browser. 

• Pablo likes this

#38 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 04 June 2020 - 11:58 PM

Lori:

Sounds like with whomever you conversed at Nutaku they don't know BBE even on their OWN system. Five game advertisement icons on the upper left side. Flash/HTML5 switching tab on the upper right (not functional, just reloads Flash/NU1). Two world tabs below it (both just reload Flash/NU1). NU2 is suppose to launch soon, but the forum prohibits searches on "NU2".

HTML5 has a long loading sequence, which fortunately my new Sonic Fiber makes tolerable. Another iOS browser that runs Flash is available for free (last updated two years ago), but while normal browsing works for Nutaku.net, the remote Flash blocks it! They also have a subscription version that's updated, but I don't trust it with the issue I have with the free version. You should also see the cancellation hassle, and I'm not so willing to pay for Flash JUST for BBE. I won't name the browser so you don't waste your time with it.

Finally, some unexpected behaviors in the HTML5 version (probably should create tickets):

1. SHOWSTOPPER: I can live with the other three, but not being able to start a message thread with an individual is a makes HTML5 useless, despite the reduction in CPU usage.

2. Memory Usage: MacOS Safari thinks BBE's memory usage is excessive. Constantly warns you about it, and will reload BBE on its own. No method to disable.

3. Maybe load mission, maybe not: Clicking on a mission in the overview may either load the location or present the mission dialog so you can start the mission. Seems random.

4. Fuzziness: Images are fuzzier than Flash version. I might have something not set up right for images, but…

• Lori and Pablo like this

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#39 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2020 - 02:57 PM

Lori:

Sounds like with whomever you conversed at Nutaku they don't know BBE even on their OWN system. Five game advertisement icons on the upper left side. Flash/HTML5 switching tab on the upper right (not functional, just reloads Flash/NU1). Two world tabs below it (both just reload Flash/NU1). NU2 is suppose to launch soon, but the forum prohibits searches on "NU2".

HTML5 has a long loading sequence, which fortunately my new Sonic Fiber makes tolerable. Another iOS browser that runs Flash is available for free (last updated two years ago), but while normal browsing works for Nutaku.net, the remote Flash blocks it! They also have a subscription version that's updated, but I don't trust it with the issue I have with the free version. You should also see the cancellation hassle, and I'm not so willing to pay for Flash JUST for BBE. I won't name the browser so you don't waste your time with it.

Finally, some unexpected behaviors in the HTML5 version (probably should create tickets):

1. SHOWSTOPPER: I can live with the other three, but not being able to start a message thread with an individual is a makes HTML5 useless, despite the reduction in CPU usage.

2. Memory Usage: MacOS Safari thinks BBE's memory usage is excessive. Constantly warns you about it, and will reload BBE on its own. No method to disable.

3. Maybe load mission, maybe not: Clicking on a mission in the overview may either load the location or present the mission dialog so you can start the mission. Seems random.

4. Fuzziness: Images are fuzzier than Flash version. I might have something not set up right for images, but…

Thank you for your work on those issues there Luke. We would appreciate a ticket, so we can send that to the devs.

Funny on your first point, this is an issue I have heard as well on a different server, over on UK. If this is html5 related, we can definitely send this to the devs to fix, as now I'm starting to see a pattern, rather than an isolated incident.

On issue 3, is this the issue where you click on a successmission in the overview, but it doesn't take you to the specified mission itself?

• Lori likes this

#40 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 06 June 2020 - 11:36 PM

Thank you for your work on those issues there Luke. We would appreciate a ticket, so we can send that to the devs.

Funny on your first point, this is an issue I have heard as well on a different server, over on UK. If this is html5 related, we can definitely send this to the devs to fix, as now I'm starting to see a pattern, rather than an isolated incident.

On issue 3, is this the issue where you click on a successmission in the overview, but it doesn't take you to the specified mission itself?

Can't start email thread in HTML5: Just reproduced it, will ticket.

Success Mission: yep, that's the unexpected behavior.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintenance, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users