Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2020 - 06:02 AM

Please use this topic to discuss the latest update:

The following changes were made today (2020-10-13):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New features
General
• Experience Point rewards from Dickstarter tasks and daily bonuses do not count towards Experience Point based Temple tasks anymore.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 5 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 5 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events.

Best regards,
Your Big Bang Empire Team

#2 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 13 October 2020 - 07:45 AM

I can see modifying the xp temples this way helps to level the playing field. But a bigger help would be to do the same for rewards from the previous week's temple. As it is, when an xp temple comes up the winners of the previous week's temple begin with a humongous head start. This adjustment is a drop in the bucket (kinda like the diamond rewards from dickstarter tasks).

#3 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 13 October 2020 - 09:33 AM

Calling the temple rewards humongous would only be for a very low level player.  Even winning the previous temple you only gets you 10k exp.

But for today my rewards for doing 5 duels and for using 100 energy were 83,417 exp.   That is what they are tweaking with the update.

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 October 2020 - 11:38 AM

Actually even 10k xp is not huge for a small player, it just levels you up faster. XP generally stays same on missions etc. It's the notes that become bigger while you grow. Recently I've compared the same missions in a party between a level500 and level110 account, the level 110 had higher xp on the same mission. But the notes were lower by a factor 10. It's the tweaks mentioned that do the difference, as all the new rewards indeed got so much xp, that a low level can never compete during an xp temple, if it were not tweaked.

#5 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:INT2
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 17 October 2020 - 07:44 AM

Is pvp reward considered as daily bonus?  That one is a game changer.

10k may be average reward for a lvl100, but it's nothing compared to 100k reward for a lvl 450.

#6 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 17 October 2020 - 10:14 AM

No, I tested it on the first week of release, it does not count towards xp temples

Is pvp reward considered as daily bonus?  That one is a game changer.

10k may be average reward for a lvl100, but it's nothing compared to 100k reward for a lvl 450.

• wuffy likes this

#7 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 18 October 2020 - 08:00 AM

Actually even 10k xp is not huge for a small player, it just levels you up faster. XP generally stays same on missions etc. It's the notes that become bigger while you grow. Recently I've compared the same missions in a party between a level500 and level110 account, the level 110 had higher xp on the same mission. But the notes were lower by a factor 10. It's the tweaks mentioned that do the difference, as all the new rewards indeed got so much xp, that a low level can never compete during an xp temple, if it were not tweaked.

Ya kinda missed the point. Granted that 10k xp is not that much. Multiply that by 30 and a 1st place temple win gives you 300k towards the next temple. 2nd place gives you 8983 pts, a 1017 difference per person. That's 30510 pts head start for a studio. All for doing nothing in this temple. No other temple carries results over to the next. Does winning a panda temple give you an automatic head start in a convention temple?

I'm not saying this move to level the playing field is a bad idea, I just think they missed an opportunity.

Rosy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, maintance, October2020

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users