#1 Kimberlyn

Kimberlyn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Trinitynn

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:54 AM

Hello, I was supposed to report this on the BBE Support but since I play on the Nutaku server I don't know where else to post this but here.

So anyways, to summarize what happened to me I lost another match in a duel and of course I was pretty upset over it as it was a string of defeats, and that's when my bar ran out. In my state at the time I wanted to have another go so quickly I clicked the + button on the end and clicked the little diamond button at top, and without any warning it quickly filed up the bar to full again but at the same time I heard that familiar noise of my diamonds being spent. When I realized what's going on I saw that my diamonds when from 431 to 351... And just like that I lost 80 diamonds in a second.

I know this is selfish of me and that it's partially my fault but I want my diamonds back. I'm someone that can't buy diamonds in the game so for me this is a huge loss as I was trying to conserve as many as I can, and although there are many ways to spend diamonds ALL OF THEM had the price beside them, but not this one. It didn't say 80 diamonds or even had a pop up warning to say that you'll spend the 80 diamonds, it was just a diamond symbol and at the time didn't know how many I would have spent. I know it's wishful thinking on my part but I would have truly avoided this if I saw the price.

So yeah... Call me dumb or stupid and selfish but I truly think that it was unfair that I loss all those diamonds without any warning, and I want to get them back. Then I request to just have a simple price tag on the filling of the courage bar so cases like mine wouldn't happened again in the future. So yeah, thanks for listening to my rant and I think I'll try to report this even if it's the wrong server.
  • Kitekat and Igor like this

#2 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 13 October 2019 - 01:34 PM

1. Welcome to the Big Bang Empire forums from NU1. Since our out of game space is filled with Nutaku stuff, it's a challenge to find the link to here.

2. The crossed wrenches icon down on the lower right will bring up the Setting menu with the Support option where you can now create tickets. Don't bother with the Nutaku ticket system.

3. Diamond confirmation has been a general pet peeve across the game. The Krauts seem unlikely to fix this as they have to get us to spend diamonds to keep the lights on. Most other spots in the game where you spend diamonds a dialog or something comes up to interrupt the process. With dueling, especially with the delayed button updates (either way), you don't.

All us Freeloaders can do is just avoid the temptation of entering our card information. I use that term in homage to the Great Paul Newman in Blaze chastising his.

• Kitekat, Igor and like this

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#3 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 13 October 2019 - 05:57 PM

to create a NU1-ticket in the supportsystem you have to select US-system first

#4 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 13 October 2019 - 10:44 PM

Created a NU1 ticket on BigHeli's studio name using the F-word with no problem.

Support is trying to bait me into using the F-word in that ticket.

reCaptcha is failing repeated when I'm creating a ticket complaining about support baiting me to use the F-word in a ticket.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#5 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 14 October 2019 - 07:44 PM

I have direct knowledge of the situation. You are simply incorrect, Luke. Support is legitimately asking you to supply the requested information. 

Do you truly think support is going to sanction you for honestly answering our questions? SMDH. 

• mountbara likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Help, Request, Report, Missing Feature, Critique

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users