• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • World:NU1
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 10 October 2019 - 03:23 PM

Tried both html5 and flash, tried different browsers. I could do the star missions on UK2, but my US2 account, no matter what browser I try causes a game reload.

I was wondering why US2 has no Star Missions. I just tried and got the Game Reload dialog box when I submitted my creation.

I might get banned as my paragraphs skirt the edge of the rules, but at least our developers are Deutscher.

• mountbara likes this

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#22 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 11 October 2019 - 12:20 AM

Playata said they changed some parameters on my account. Same error. Are they the NBA?

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#23 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 11 October 2019 - 09:45 PM

We are trying different things to try to resolve the issue. I am sorry nothing has worked so far. 

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#24 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 12 October 2019 - 08:19 AM

We are trying different things to try to resolve the issue. I am sorry nothing has worked so far. 

Thought it was Flash, asked me to do a bunch of flushing. I just jumped to trying in HTML 5 mode, same result.

Have they checked for uninitialized variables? Once our application started having problems printing beginning with a particular version of MacOS. Dug through the code to find they skipped making a required initialization call, which apparently initialized data. Might be happening only on US2 by the luck of the draw…

- Luke Vaxhacker

#25 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 12 October 2019 - 03:15 PM

I am afraid I do not know. All I can say for sure is that the issue has been brought to development's attention.

In love with my Baby.

#26 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 14 October 2019 - 03:37 AM

How are Star Missions doing on the other servers? My accounts are on US2, where Star Mission publishing is failing, and NU1, where Star Missions apparently weren't implemented.

- Luke Vaxhacker

#27 earween

earween

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationOTTAWA
  • World:INT2
  • Character:earwen

Posted 14 October 2019 - 05:18 AM

How are Star Missions doing on the other servers?

hello,

on int2, it works.Missions appear like that on the map.

okx1.png

#28 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 15 October 2019 - 02:00 AM

We will get confirmation that Star Missions are working on US2 when the chart finally has something to list. For now, they're empty.

- Luke Vaxhacker

#29 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • World:US2
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 22 October 2019 - 06:25 PM

How long will it take to resolve the problem with star missions on server US 2 ..... in two weeks no change

authors .... piano, smoke from cigarettes and wine  :D

#30 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 22 October 2019 - 11:23 PM

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

How long will it take to resolve the problem with star missions on server US 2 ..... in two weeks no change

authors .... piano, smoke from cigarettes and wine  :D

#31 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 26 October 2019 - 11:24 PM

Please either implement the Star Mission in NU or remove the category from our successes if we are never going to be able to do them. 

#32 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 03 November 2019 - 08:07 PM

It's been almost a month now (25 days) and the Star Missions are still A) unavailable on NU1 and B) not working on US2. Is there hope in sight, or is this just one of those things that are destined to fail? Inquiring minds want to know... and so do I.

Rosy

#33 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 04 November 2019 - 12:42 AM

As always, I try to get you information about outstanding bugs. But if you want to put pressure on development, tickets are still more effective than forum posts.

All I know at the moment, is that development knows about the problem. Wish I had more to say.

In love with my Baby.

#34 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:INT2
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 04 November 2019 - 10:13 AM

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I've just figured out how to write a star mission on INT2.

On INT2, I have been able to do others' star missions but have not been able to write my own.  Today, I still can't write one in English directly, but I was able to write one under Greek language (using English) and then edit it after creation to be under English language.  So far, it looks like it's working, or at least BBE took my diamonds. 

P.S. How long does a player's star mission stays on?  I've seen missions that are more than a week old (unless those players rewrite the same every week.)

Edited by Terrorsin, 04 November 2019 - 10:20 AM.

#35 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 08 November 2019 - 03:41 PM

Not sure if this helps anyone, but I've just figured out how to write a star mission on INT2.

On INT2, I have been able to do others' star missions but have not been able to write my own.  Today, I still can't write one in English directly, but I was able to write one under Greek language (using English) and then edit it after creation to be under English language.  So far, it looks like it's working, or at least BBE took my diamonds. 

What an utterly bizarre way to create a Star Mission, but US2 now has it's first Star Mission! Hope you all like it! Hope the Krauts don't mind it… :)

- Luke Vaxhacker

#36 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 09 November 2019 - 03:46 AM

What an utterly bizarre way to create a Star Mission, but US2 now has it's first Star Mission! Hope you all like it! Hope the Krauts don't mind it… :)

Are you sure about that? I just now tried to write one and got the same Error message. Maybe the game just doesn't like me. :(

#37 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown

Posted 10 November 2019 - 01:09 AM

Are you sure about that? I just now tried to write one and got the same Error message. Maybe the game just doesn't like me. :(

Did you do the set to Greek language, enter the mission, save it, then switch back per the above instructions?

- Luke Vaxhacker

#38 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 10 November 2019 - 05:54 AM

Sorry, I thought that Rube Goldberg method was only for INT2.

I tried it and it seems to work. Guess we'll see Monday. 

Edited by RosyCheekz, 10 November 2019 - 06:22 AM.

#39 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA

Posted 12 November 2019 - 09:58 PM

Well, it's Monday and when I click on the Star Mission icon I get a message that there are no Star Missions found. It says that new missions will be added at the beginning of each week, and yet this has not happened! Do new weeks now begin on a different day?  Since the update was on a Tuesday does that mean the "week" begins on Tuesday now? I know Europeans apparently view time differently ("15th to 23rd" does not include the 23rd), but I KNOW European calendars begin the week on Sunday.

I already submitted a ticket about problems with writing Star Missions. My question is should I update that ticket or start a new one? Both issues pertain to Star Mission writing, but different aspects. I'll hold off until tomorrow before submitting a ticket at any rate to see if they have a unique and slidingscale of what constitutes a week.

To the Mods: Since there are so many issues both on US2 and NU1 about Star Missions, should we maybe start a separate discussion thread.?

Edited by RosyCheekz, 12 November 2019 - 10:02 PM.

#40 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 13 November 2019 - 04:10 AM

Different problems should get different tickets. We appreciate you giving us this type of information!

In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintenance, oct8, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users