Game update 30th April 2019

update maintenance patch notes April 2019

• Please log in to reply
37 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2019 - 06:20 AM

Please use this topic to discuss the newest updates!

The following changes were deployed today (2019-04-30):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
Message System
• The message system has been completely reworked.
• From now on, the system is split up into system messages, conversations with other players, vouchers and battery requests.

System Messages
• In the tab for system messages you can now see all personal messages from Big Bang Empire and item credits from Wanda's Secret Store.

Conversations
• Conversations are now visualized as a message stream.
• In the tab for conversations you can now see all communications with other players that has previously been processed through the messaging system. You can start conversations with one or multiple players here.
• Messages can be sent using the "Send Message" button or using CTRL+ENTER.

Vouchers
• In the tab for vouchers you can see all currently redeemable vouchers you have gotten in the game.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 17 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 17 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events.

Maintenance
General
• The server DE1 was missing in the Ranking Lists on German servers. This has been fixed via hotfix.
• International servers can now be accessed through the server list on the landing page.
• Mobile: You can now choose the language before creating a character on International Servers. When you log in, the language will now be set to the correct language of the character.
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.

Best,
Your Big Bang Empire Team

#2 NaughtyLuv

NaughtyLuv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCheyenne, WY
  • World:US2
  • Character:NaughtyLuv
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:12 AM

BBE needs to ADD how long the maintenance is expected to last, also.

most every time I log into when they have a maintenance update, the maintenance update is different than the previous update, also.

some updates 40, 42 mins, tho others 53, 55 mins. this current maintenance update near 70 mins already.

naughtyluv

#3 Dirtyxmind

Dirtyxmind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:20 AM

Hello BBE Team!

The Maintenance is still on?

I am still stuck at the Loading screen at 99%

I am on NU1 server (Nutaku US)...

Please let us know

Thank you in advance!

#4 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:cumdump69
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:37 AM

Probably still working on the update, I can't get in either.

#5 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:42 AM

Maintenance is still ongoing, yes.

#6 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:56 AM

Any indication when it should be finished? I have 6 more movies to make, besides finding a party ticket ;-)

#7 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2019 - 07:59 AM

Unfortunately, I have no idea. I'm trying to get some information for everyone to share at the same time, as 2 hours is an ultimate record. As soon as I know something, I'll be sharing as soon as I can :)

#8 cumdump69

cumdump69

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:04 AM

Ok, thanks for your efforts!

#9 Dirtyxmind

Dirtyxmind

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:08 AM

Thank you Dparadise!

#10 NaughtyLuv

NaughtyLuv

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 32 posts
  • LocationCheyenne, WY
  • Character:NaughtyLuv
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:16 AM

YES, 2 hours 22 mins un-cool maintenance update record :(

and why BBE should post beforehand, state how long maintenance should be, also. IF BBE is planning on doing an extra long maintenance update, all players of Should know about, also, right?

• Tripod likes this

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:46 AM

Hey all,

Game is online, you can now open it.

The message system looks... weird lol

• Kitekat likes this

#12 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:35 AM

a totally mess especially this conversation stream

looks like it lost messages and why in hell is the newest messsage at the bottom

horrible if you ask me

where is the subjectline ?

its a new chatsystem maybe but you cant replace a mailsystem with it

please separate this mess

Edited by Kitekat, 30 April 2019 - 11:37 AM.

#13 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 30 April 2019 - 11:45 AM

Not quite sure what to think of the completely redesigned msg interface.   I really have to wonder if any feedback/suggestion were involved. 

Plus side, you can preview more of a msg now.   Guess that is better. 

Negatives:   voucher size cannot be determined. 

filter doesn't work on older msg's unless you keep clicking load more msg's arrow

deleted players still delete all msg info from your mail.   Really wish this could be revised.  I hate lost a lot of meaningful or helpful msg's due to this option

would have liked to see an option to create a few folders in my msg's instead of a full re-design

can only delete 1 msg at a time and only via the delete button in the upper right corner and not with the Delete key

Edited by wuffy, 30 April 2019 - 11:56 AM.

#14 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 April 2019 - 12:34 PM

The system is fine, something to get used too. 

What I personally dislike for sure, is that whatever message you get, when opening the mailbox, you will not automatically go to this particular tab. Also if you receive a message, part of a conversation, automatically show this thread. I have to search now for it, not something I'm looking forward too. Makes me want to put everyone on ignore lol.

#15 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 30 April 2019 - 01:54 PM

YES, 2 hours 22 mins un-cool maintenance update record :(

and why BBE should post beforehand, state how long maintenance should be, also. IF BBE is planning on doing an extra long maintenance update, all players of Should know about, also, right?

I have managed moving from one mail system to another before. We are sorry it took a little longer than normal, but we aren't just changing game code.  Your old messages have to be moved/converted. That happens at... whatever rate it happens at. It is very hard to predict duration of a maintenance window under those circumstances.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#16 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Character:jma
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 30 April 2019 - 02:52 PM

My challenge with this new messaging system is that it does not work across all platforms. If you are on an apple device (iPhone or iPad), it does not let you access your messages.

I have tried several different mobile browsers (puffin, firefox, chrome, safari) and none of them let me access the messages. That is unfortunate. With each passing upgrade, there are fewer and fewer features I can utilize without being in front of a computer screen, which means that in the future I'll have no choice but to be less and less active as I try not to sit in front of a computer screen all night since I sit in front of one all day.

jma

us2

• Kitekat likes this

#17 BubbleBlow

BubbleBlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:BubbleBlow

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:09 PM

I like the new design, very similar to texting. However, I do have some gripes.

I miss the sound notification of receiveing a new letter. Most of the icons and buttons I click while playing the game are at the bottom of the screen. Also, the newest chat is displayed at the bottom of the scroll. As a result, my eyes tend to stay in the bottom half of the screen. The sound notification of receiving a new letter was a useful reminder to check my mail. Now, it may be some time before I notice that I have new mail.

Another feature that I miss is for the vouchers. I can no longer open up the voucher and check to see how much energy I will receive when I redeem it. At the end of a long work day, I enjoyed being able to choose to open a 15 energy voucher over a 60 energy voucher, and wait until the next day when I had more rest to use the 60 energy voucher. Now, there is no way to determine the amount of energy in the voucher before redeeming it. I would like to know how much energy the voucher is worth before redeeming it. 

• dranyam00 likes this

#18 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 30 April 2019 - 04:46 PM

So hero zero and BBE are getting closer in similarity to look and feel. Will I soon be rushing to save the city, fucking bad guys into submission on BBE, and likewise, on HZ? :)

• Kitekat and dranyam00 like this

#19 BubbleBlow

BubbleBlow

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • Character:BubbleBlow

Posted 30 April 2019 - 05:43 PM

was it the intent of the devs to make missiles less damaging with this update?

I recently acquired some missiles that did over 2k damage before the update. I was very happy that I had advanced far enough in the game to start acquiring these higher damage missiles.

Today, as I check my arsenal, I was dismayed that my most powerful missiles no longer do over 2k of damage. They do approximately 340 less points of damage now. 

#20 futana

futana

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 30 April 2019 - 08:25 PM

In the new meassage system, i can't see the energy amount of the vouchers, only the valid date.

Sometimes i dont want to redeem a larger energy amount depending on my time to use it.

Please add the energy amount to the voucher info!

And i would prefer the switching menue horizontal like everythig else in the GUI and not the right, vertical style, but thats just my liking..

Futana

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: update, maintenance, patch notes, April 2019

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users