Photo

I heard there were decorations added to the game, were the odds of getting decorations changed also?

changes updates update change decorations decoration odds chances

Best Answer Guest_dparadise_* , 28 February 2019 - 10:25 PM

HI,

Indeed, the odds should have been increased. I do not know any of the % that it could be, but it should be improved.

According to the maintenance message:

Rare and epic Deco Boxes now have a higher chance to contain decorations from categories with a higher amount of decorations while the chance of containing items is lower.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 27 February 2019 - 04:24 AM

Are you aware of them making a change to the odds of getting a decoration rather than an item when opening a decoration box?

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2019 - 10:25 PM   Best Answer

HI,

Indeed, the odds should have been increased. I do not know any of the % that it could be, but it should be improved.

According to the maintenance message:

Rare and epic Deco Boxes now have a higher chance to contain decorations from categories with a higher amount of decorations while the chance of containing items is lower.

• 20886432 likes this

#3 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • World:US2
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 01 March 2019 - 01:13 PM

after maintenance I opened, so far 3 Deco boxes, got 3 epic items 0 decoration ... lol

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:42 AM

From my own experience... Opened a couple of boxes on each server. Yesterday got 72 scents on INT1 server, opened a box, and behold... an epic deco... But I believe it still depends how many deco's you already accomplished to have. But as far as I can remember, I don't think I ever got an epic deco from free roll. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: changes, updates, update, change, decorations, decoration, odds, chances

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users