Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CrystalDream

Posted 19 October 2020 - 04:03 PM

I was playing my level 109 woman (CrystalDream) and decided to look into the options menu and checked out "Invite", then there was a "+" afterwards. Going into that brought me to the character creation screen with NO "Back Button" and locked me in the screen, even after force closing the game and re-entering game, it kept me there... So, I made this..secondary character and now I can't go back to the original that I worked soooo hard on. I do not know if there is a way to change server, that MAY be the problem, but there is NO option to choose... Been a month since I have been able to play, missing out on all the daily rewards and the Oktoberfest event.

I have been trying to get help from support from Nutaku but seems there is little they can do :/.
"One by one, they stood their ground against a creature they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating, and one by one, they became a part of it."- Watcher's Eye (Path of Exile)

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 October 2020 - 06:35 AM

Upon discussion with the support, it seems you have sent numerous different tickets (there's a how-to here to create just 1 ticket and continue in the thread!) and they have given you all the knowledge and tools to change between the worlds on Nutaku. You simply can't miss it. Anyone on the forum or anywhere, will tell you exactly the same, it's on the middle right side in your browser. All you need to do is simply click on world #1 when you are in #2, and vice versa.

How it works in the Nutaku browser (download version) or in the app, we don't know. Those are from Nutaku themselves, and they have to deliver the support.

#3 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 20 October 2020 - 08:18 PM

Send me link where it is located. I have looked and still..for some reason, eludes me.
"One by one, they stood their ground against a creature they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating, and one by one, they became a part of it."- Watcher's Eye (Path of Exile)

#4 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 20 October 2020 - 09:08 PM

look on the right side of your screen, there should be a 1 and a 2 one on top of the other, click on 1 to get back to the server you were on.

Send me link where it is located. I have looked and still..for some reason, eludes me.

#5 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 October 2020 - 12:04 AM

Unfortuniately I do not see them. I am starting to think it is cause of being on Mobile...though I do not see why that should be a problem. I am sorry for being a inconvenience to those who try to help (to both Nutaku and Big Bang Empire support teams). I just don't understand why this has to be such a hassle and difficult. I DO follow all the instructions given and it does cause frusteration, but there is little I can do if the options are not visible to me. Sorry :(.

#6 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 October 2020 - 02:21 AM

So I decided to uninstall Big Bang Empire that I downloaded from the Nutaku launcher and download/install the same version (version 46) from this site and I already noticed the loading screen being different (clothed) and can't log in -.- Says that "There is no player with this e-mail address. Please check your entry."

Edited by Depriver of Souls, 21 October 2020 - 02:22 AM.

#7 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:58 AM

Don't install, go in google chrome to Nutaku.net, log in, go to your profile, click on bigbangempire.

Unfortunately, when it comes to the mobile app, there is no way support from BBE can help. The app is created by Nutaku, and their support is supposed to help you with queries. BBE support reaches only to the browser version.

#8 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:34 AM

I read your instructions an did them and I still don't see it. I feel that I have no other choice but give up and call it for what it is, Game Over. Neither Nutaku or Big Bang Empire support teams have a solution (I am not saying either side is not trying, I know both sides are) that works. Maybe it is my phone that is not showing the World 1 and 2 options, I don't know...

#9 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 11:51 AM

do you have the browser on mobile?

I read your instructions an did them and I still don't see it. I feel that I have no other choice but give up and call it for what it is, Game Over. Neither Nutaku or Big Bang Empire support teams have a solution (I am not saying either side is not trying, I know both sides are) that works. Maybe it is my phone that is not showing the World 1 and 2 options, I don't know...

#10 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:22 PM

Yes, I am using Google Chrome, not Google or Samsung Internet (my phone came with three browsers, I don't understand why...)

#11 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 21 October 2020 - 05:40 PM

Do you have access to a computer? You only need to switch back to NU1 to get this fixed. Especially if you sync

Yes, I am using Google Chrome, not Google or Samsung Internet (my phone came with three browsers, I don't understand why...)

#12 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 October 2020 - 06:50 PM

Agreed, as far as our knowledge goes, you can only change on a desktop pc to access. Unfortunately, when it comes to phone support, Nutaku support should advise, at BBE we do not develop the App that Nutaku created, nor the graphics when it comes to world-selection or the html/flash option. This is all Nutaku's doing.

• mountbara likes this

#13 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 October 2020 - 02:46 AM

Crap, I do not have access to a computer to do this. Mine isn't with me where I live. I wish the Nutaku suport would have just told me this. Would have saved a lot of frusteration, but I do understand. Should I go back to Nutaku with a ticket and see if they can do that for me?

#14 Kirkis

Kirkis

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Character:Kirkis
  • Studio:All Holes Open Studios

Posted 22 October 2020 - 03:33 AM

If you are working from the Android BBE app downloaded directly from Nutaku, you switch accounts by clicking on the crossed wrenches and choosing Star Selection.  This will bring up the profile pictures for NU1, the original Nutaku world, and NU2, the secondary world.  You should be able to click on the one that you are not already on and select Change Star.

If the issue is just flipping between the two worlds, that should resolve it.  Other than that, no clue.

• mountbara likes this

#15 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2020 - 06:30 AM

Thank you very much for your help and advise on this Kirkis. So it seems it's basically the same as with changing characters with Steam (though that one was on a browser/desktop). 

#16 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:07 AM

Thank you "dparadise", "mounybara" and "Kirkis" for all of your help and patience. I do apreciate it a lot :). After downloading version 46 from the Nutaku launcher...and logging in, it logged me in with my level 109 :D. Odd that I have done this before and it didn't work. Also noticed that the character selection works too now (this is where I thought I lost her). Now it shows both characters. Seems CrystalDream was on NU1 and the new character is on US4. Anyway, thank all of you for helping me out.
  • mountbara likes this

#17 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2020 - 11:28 AM

It's good to see a joint support and help ended to work things out. I do believe that the updated version on your phone, actually managed to get the multi-world (character) implementation going. I do somehow  find it funny you actually can chose between a Nutaku.net and a Nutaku.com character now haha.

• mountbara likes this

#18 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:02 PM

Oh ok, so I found what I think is the issue. It is US4, not sure if is is this way with the other servers, but while playing my higher level character, I decided to test the character change back to the lowbie I had created before to see if it is possible to play both. Now there is no option to change back (from US4 to NU1).

#19 Depriver of Souls

Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:36 PM

Oh ok, so I found what I think is the issue. It is US4, not sure if is is this way with the other servers, but while playing my higher level character, I decided to test the character change back to the lowbie I had created before to see if it is possible to play both. Now there is no option to change back (from US4 to NU1).

Added: After looking further into this I found out that the only way I can change from US4 to NU1 is by uninstalling and re-installing the game. Then when loading the game up it will ask me to log in. Afterwards it will load up my main character. Odd isn't it? O.o

#20 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 October 2020 - 05:40 PM

Most likely has to do with the fact that US4 is from Nutaku.com and the NU1 is Nutaku.net. Best to stay on the latter, after all the effort to get back to it :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Character, Problem, Issue, World, Server, Change

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users