Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:jma
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 09 March 2018 - 01:41 PM

If I were to make only one change to the game, it would center around studio trophies. I think it would improve game play if, when a studio has max trophies, and they beat a studio with a trophy, the winning studio should have an option to a) trade one of their trophies (it can be a randomly selected trophy) for the randomly won trophy; or B) stand pat with the trophies they have.

This, I think, would encourage more strategic studio fights when studios have the max trophies.

Thanks!

jma

US2 server, Angels Studio

• mountbara likes this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 09 March 2018 - 02:18 PM

To simplify the interface, I would put that into the challenge screen. You could pick the trophy you want to trade away, and the trophy you want to take. If either trophy was not available at the conclusion of the fight (perhaps because of an earlier fight), default trophy rules would apply.

Alternatively, clicking the fight description screen would have those options available, and you could modify which trophies you wanted to trade right up to fight time.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 09 March 2018 - 10:40 PM

aaaaaaaaaaa  a trophy is singular where is the random ?

and by the way supporting a studio what can hold 5 trophies  even more would be a shame

if i could make a change i would hide a trophy that has been captured for the next 24 hours

#4 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 March 2018 - 01:38 AM

From the standpoint of one who used to love to obsess over the strategy element of studio fights and/or trophies, this is a very clever idea.

That said, if studios could do this, it would negate some of the benefit of the ability that was added for a studio to drop a trophy, to then capture a different type that they want, at a cost of what.. 399 or 499 diamonds. I forget which. You could often use this in lieu of that other feature, and save a studio a huge chunk of diamonds, and Playata/Nutaku would like us to use diamonds. :)

Plus, KiteKat makes a valid point, it would be another tool to help stronger studios vs weaker ones. Please note when I say weaker, I do not use this term to be derogatory. I am speaking pragmatically in terms of average levels/skill points.

Even if I'm not sure how I feel about an idea, I gotta bow at the out of nowhere, outside the box creativeness of the idea.

#5 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:jma
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 10 March 2018 - 03:02 AM

Thanks for the props!

Maybe a both/and option might be in play. Perhaps if a studio wants to select which trophy to release, the standard diamond cost would apply.

If they want to risk a random one to trade then they could do that for - maybe - a smaller amount of diamonds.

Thanks for making me think about this further.

Jma

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: trophy, studio fights

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users