Photo

It seems like the washing machine gives str and stam more than others is this true?

washing machine str stam help

Best Answer TaraBing , 19 June 2017 - 02:23 PM

Hi xx-6432...

I have noticed this for a long time and am wondering if it is true and if so does anyone know the odds about of getting charisma or finesse? 

It might just be a series of washing machine results trending that way for you at the moment.  I have noticed a variety of mixes, yet the results are often the same...it fails to produce anything I want to keep.

I've only been using the washing machine of lately with the D-Starter campaigns that call for it, and that's about it.

Best of luck getting your desired washing machine results...   Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:03 PM

I have noticed this for a long time and am wondering if it is true and if so does anyone know the odds about of getting charisma or finesse? 

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 19 June 2017 - 02:23 PM   Best Answer

Hi xx-6432...

It might just be a series of washing machine results trending that way for you at the moment.  I have noticed a variety of mixes, yet the results are often the same...it fails to produce anything I want to keep.

I've only been using the washing machine of lately with the D-Starter campaigns that call for it, and that's about it.

Best of luck getting your desired washing machine results...   Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 June 2017 - 11:18 PM

No one uses the washing machine right. Very powerful if used with patience and insight.

Because of the washing machine, you should ignore WHERE new equipment has skills.  Just look for the biggest green total, and use the washing machine to massage your skill profile to get the points where you want them.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#4 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 12 July 2017 - 11:20 PM

I tend to keep items until I get to over 150+ total increase in stats, then use the much dreaded math to try to get them to balance the way I want to, and use the washing machine to make the items with stats that are most out of whack for the balance I am looking for fit in. Works for me, and I rarely have to wash anything more than 10 times for the desired effects

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: washing machine, str, stam, help

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users