Game update 3rd December 2019

maintenance december 2019 update

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2019 - 07:56 AM

Please use this topic to discuss the latest game updates from 3rd of December.

The following changes were made today (2019-12-03):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New features
HTML Version
• The HTML version has been considerably updated!
• Major bug fixes, as well as optimizations have been implemented. Many problems in the mobile version have been fixed as well.
• We are looking forward to hear your further feedback and invite you to continue to test the new version thoroughly. This is especially important, since starting December 2020, the current Flash version will not be supported anymore in most browsers.

Streaming
• While a Streaming Show is in progress, a tooltip is now displayed which shows the rewards for the current stream.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 5 new decorations, which can be obtained during special events. One of them is available in 5 different colors, one of them comes with a special animated effect.
• We've added 5 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events. Two of them come with a special animated effect.
• We've added 5 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events. Two of them come with a special animated effect.

Maintenance
General
• Several minor bugs have been fixed.

Best regards
your Big Bang Empire Team

#2 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • World:NU1
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 03 December 2019 - 08:56 AM

The Sound of Silence

The HTML version of this game has been quite a journey, from the menu based thing to this amazingly close to Flash version. The mysterious need to do two server requests by the client are gone. Now I can enjoy the almost sound of silence on my MacBook Pro.

Two quibbles:

1. Vaseline Effect: Everything seems fuzzy compared to the Flash version, although I'm only running NU1 in Flash (since that's the only option over there).

2. From Mission World Map, when I click on a mission icon, frequently it takes me to the zone rather than directly to the mission.

I've yet to try iOS or iPadOS, something for after I get some sleep.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#3 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • World:US2

Posted 06 December 2019 - 06:58 PM

Does the HTML version automatically come up or are you going to a different site to access it. I'm not sure how to try it.Thanks

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 December 2019 - 09:36 AM

You have to select it by tapping either the 5 in the bottom right corner, or add /html5 at the end of the url.

• Pablo likes this

#5 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:NU1
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 07 December 2019 - 12:17 PM

That is true about the mission clicking on world map and it doesn't direct you to that mission. Have said that on UK forum too. Also with some chat difficulties like if you have the message system up with the studio in the background, you can unintentionally type in studio too. And if somebody talks, the chat doesn't drop down too with it, you have to scroll down to it

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#6 Pablo

Pablo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:36 PM

You have to select it by tapping either the 5 in the bottom right corner, or add /html5 at the end of the url.

I don't see the 5. Would you be so kind as to copy then paste the URL that gets you into the html version? I keep getting a 404 error. Thanks so much!

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 09 December 2019 - 08:57 PM

https://us2.bigbange...m/?client=html5

I don't see the 5. Would you be so kind as to copy then paste the URL that gets you into the html version? I keep getting a 404 error. Thanks so much!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintenance, december 2019, update

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users