Photo

Should I replace my current belt with this new one?

belt store equipment help faq guide

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:07 PM

Should I replace my current belt (with a refinement of 9% chance to dodge an actual hit) with the belt I just found that has +419 Stamina, +440 Charisma, +147 Finesse, -893 Strength, and a +6% Charisma refinement? 

BTW the new belt has +113 skill points and the refinement is lower than the origional belt but I can keep refining it every day..

Edited by 20886432, 27 June 2019 - 06:12 PM.

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 June 2019 - 06:23 PM

You have refined the new piece, and got an inferior refinement. Sell the piece immediately, or if you like the way it looks, relegate it to your movie outfit. 

I have said it before, and I will say it again: A new piece that gets a poor refinement is utter and complete doo-doo. Flush it and try again on a new piece.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 27 June 2019 - 07:08 PM

You have refined the new piece, and got an inferior refinement. Sell the piece immediately, or if you like the way it looks, relegate it to your movie outfit. 

I have said it before, and I will say it again: A new piece that gets a poor refinement is utter and complete doo-doo. Flush it and try again on a new piece.

really? even t hou gh it has over a 100 skill points more? You don't think I should keep trying to refine it? I know that only the first refinement gives 3 options (which is bs in my opinion) but are the 100+ skill points really worth that little?

#4 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 28 June 2019 - 01:29 AM

If you found an item with +100 or so, then others will soon follow especially if you level up.   You'll easily find another belt and can give the refine another try.

• CaptC likes this

#5 Sexily

Sexily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Character:SexyLee

Posted 29 June 2019 - 07:58 AM

“Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful, or believe to be beautiful.”
― William Morris

I'm just going to repeat what CaptC said, but wanted to use a quote. :)

If you like how an item looks (beautiful), then keep it.
If the item has good stats or refinement or gold border (useful), keep it.

Capt suggests selling anything else that is unwanted.
If you want to keep refining an item until a better one comes along, that's up to you.

• CaptC likes this

#6 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 02 July 2019 - 12:46 AM

Nothing is black and white with this answer but Cap and I are basing our answers to you from years of experience playing this game.  While you can keep refining the same item over and over and over again every day, this would not be to your best benefit.

You will most likely find another item with even better skills in the near future and you can get 3 chances on a new refine instead of 2.

• CaptC likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: belt, store, equipment, help, faq, guide

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users