Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:04 AM

Dear Stars,

Please use this topic to discuss the updates from June 18, 2019:

The following changes were deployed today (2019-06-18:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Successes
• The dialogue for successes has been reworked to improve clarity.
• The levels of the successes are now visible in the detail view and can be claimed there directly.
• The filter now also works in the detail view, to only display success levels that offer specific rewards.

Movies
• The movie button in the main menu now flashes when a movie shoot is active and there's enough energy to start any of the available movie missions. This can be deactivated in the options.
• If no film mission can be started, the progress bar of the movie button in the main menu now fills up until the first film mission can be started.

General
• The settings dialogue has been adjustet to improve clarity.
• General, as well as animation options now each have their own tabs.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 13 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 13 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 30 new decorations, which can be obtained during special events.

Maintenance
General
• Optimizations and bug fixed for the HTML5 version: An error which sometimes prevented input into text fields has been fixed.
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.

• Studdy likes this

#2 StarBright

StarBright

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • World:INT1
  • Character:StarBright
  • Studio:FUCKINGHAM PALACE

Posted 18 June 2019 - 07:55 AM

Why on earth did they touch the successes. If I wanted to look at what I have done I would click on the done button. The filter is supposed to make it so you can find rewards easier, Why are finish buttons visable when I check for skill rewards and have none. That is beyond annoying. Tell them to put it back to the way it was, Cause whoever thought this one up is the poster child for stupidity.

#3 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2019 - 03:37 PM

I'm loving the turn on/turn off switch for the movies, now I can spend endless notes on extending again lol.

The successes, for me, not so happy about it. But... instant skill missions, just like the duels: AMAZING! Best change of this update to me!

#4 Medria

Medria

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Medria
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 18 June 2019 - 06:08 PM

* Loving the success rework, although it's a minor change it is very welcome

* Thank you for the options as well, most of the the obnoxious flashing movie icon, that's being turned off and staying off..

* Much appreciate the ability to also disable the "skill mission animations"

I really would have liked the icon to flash only when you're at 30/30 and you're wasting movie energy, the flashing at every possible mission was just too much.

• Veronika and Zoe like this

#5 Zoe

Zoe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • World:INT1

Posted 19 June 2019 - 08:34 AM

Why on earth did they touch the successes. If I wanted to look at what I have done I would click on the done button. The filter is supposed to make it so you can find rewards easier, Why are finish buttons visable when I check for skill rewards and have none. That is beyond annoying. Tell them to put it back to the way it was, Cause whoever thought this one up is the poster child for stupidity.

the approach of the  new success system is good. But now its hard to find new things so its very  very confusing for me. In my opinion it needs another rework asp!

Overall there was 2 much useless changes in the past, while important things (and bugs) are not getting fixed.

Edited by Zoe, 19 June 2019 - 08:36 AM.

#6 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:13 PM

I love that I can turn off the blinking "LOOK AT ME, WHY AREN'T YOU LOOKING AT ME!!" movie icon thingie!!! Granted, I still lose notes on films sometimes, but that was happening anyway as I started to become numb to the flashing icon. Also nice to be able to turn off the skill animation. Whether I pass or fail, seeing it animated doesn't make a difference, and sometimes would be a source of a possible hang, so nice to be able to undo that...

As for the successes, it's a little weird at first, but I can work with it. It's not flashing at me, so I'll adapt, although I'm pretty much just neutral on that change.

• wuffy likes this

#7 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:NU1
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 19 June 2019 - 12:23 PM

I like it that it will only flash when the longest movie mission is ready. That's much better than when the shortest movie mission is ready :)

For the rest, it's pretty good the update. The success stuff needs to get used to it though because it's a little bit ugly, but it's good to me.

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#8 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 19 June 2019 - 03:42 PM

I like the succuss change.  All the levels for it grouped together cleans the list up nicely.  I find it easier to browse.  Plus you no longer have to wonder why It keeps running... level 4 is success number 237 while level 5 is number 229.

And the movie flashing thing I think should read ALL of the tasks instead of ANY.  It only flashes when you have enough energy to do the highest energy cost now.  Which is a plus over the last change.

Edited by Tabithia, 19 June 2019 - 03:44 PM.

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: maintenance, update, june18

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users