• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 01 March 2019 - 07:41 AM

So with the correction of the NU1 thing, I can't seem to maintain a custom avatar anymore.  It seems to switch to my star photo in game whenever I do something else.  Am I crazy?  Doing something wrong?  Need another drink?

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#2 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 March 2019 - 08:47 AM

I guess nevermind.  Not sure what I was doing to get myself so confused about making it stay, but I guess I'm not doing it anymore.

Can we just delete this?

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#3 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:00 AM

Actually this topic you started can give some info to everyone :)

It's a fact that once you change your profile on the forum and save it, you lose a custom avatar and have to re-do the avatar. I don't exactly know why, but it's like that. 

• Tabithia likes this

#4 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 March 2019 - 09:38 AM

Oh, so because I changed some info somewhere else in my profile, it defaulted to my star pic on my world/character info automaticly.  I'm not insane then.  As I had been p[laying with my profile info some.

Follow-up question:  If I played on an additional server, and switched my profile settings to that world and character name, would the forum display the star pic for that choice instead?  Say I made a toon on the new INT2 and called her Habanero.  Then changed the appropriate profile section to reflect that, the avatar would change to that star pic, right?

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#5 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 March 2019 - 11:30 AM

Well, had to test that one personally :)

I've changed my ingame nickname on my forum profile (I use a different one on INT1) and apparently my avatar photo I made ingame locks into here. Makes my life easier lol. I had made my own in my pc lol.

Sadly, you can only select 1 server that, as long as your ingame name is filled up a full match, will depict here in the forum. But I believe if you play 2 servers that are located to 1 forum, you have to chose which of the 2 you will have as a forum avatar. 

• CaptC likes this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: avatar, custom pic, profile, Sin Goddesses, NU1, Tabithia is awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users