• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 22 September 2019 - 02:21 AM

The least favortie dickstarter discussion lead me to wonder...

Every area has two time missions, a fight, and a skill mission.  Could it be possible to add what type of skill mission is available in the area on the mission map?  There is already a feature that tells us if event themed missions that are available in the area, can we just get one that's for just for which skill?  It would make finding the one you need much easier.

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#2 Nipples

Nipples

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationItaly
  • World:INT2

Posted 22 September 2019 - 04:33 PM

Nice idea but the map is full of info already. Hard to find a place where to put that info too, I think, especially on mobile app.

#3 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 22 September 2019 - 06:35 PM

I get that.  But every collection task adds the item if available to the map.  Maybe only add the skill icon if it is a dickstarter task.

• Kitekat likes this

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#4 Kitirena

Kitirena

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 23 September 2019 - 02:21 AM

The least favortie dickstarter discussion lead me to wonder...

Every area has two time missions, a fight, and a skill mission.  Could it be possible to add what type of skill mission is available in the area on the mission map?  There is already a feature that tells us if event themed missions that are available in the area, can we just get one that's for just for which skill?  It would make finding the one you need much easier.

Nice idea but the map is full of info already. Hard to find a place where to put that info too, I think, especially on mobile app.

I kinda like the idea, but I'm afraid it might clutter the map up a little too much. Perhaps as a compromise, it could be a toggleable ability, switched on and off from the control panel (default setting being off to reduce the visual clutter)?

#5 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 23 September 2019 - 10:01 PM

Well, they manage to put the type of mission on the map during certain events (where the mission refreshes the map) without excessive clutter, but it might get to be too much if they always had the type of skill mission AND the "reset" missions on the map. The "reset" missions are not limited to skill missions, so some areas might have 2 icons. That would be messy.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Mission, Skill Missions, Map, Hunter, NU1, Sin Goddesses, Tabithia is Awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users