• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 39 posts
  • LocationEngland
  • World:NU1
  • Character:sparky1
  • Studio:The Luck Factoryxxx

Posted 13 July 2018 - 02:47 PM

A good example of what i meant the convention has now had  final show with 1 hour 30 minutes still left,

Captc i know that people in my studio spend a lot but there are people in other studios that also spend a lot,

I know i was not complaining about the spenders as i know when they are on i will not get most shows but i have in the past got the final show a few times. The thing i was complaining about was the amount of time spent on doing the convention when it had already had a final show, but i know that the developers won't change it because they want the diamonds to keep flowing to make even more money from them who choose to spend 100's of Dollars every week/month.

sparky1

#22 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 13 July 2018 - 03:24 PM

I know exactly what you are saying, Sparky. Hard to tell if they might change it. I will run the suggestion by them and see.

For all that we complain about them, conventions still pull in the diamonds...

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#23 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 13 July 2018 - 05:29 PM

End the convention when it becomes successful. This suggestion is probably easy to implement, and has two potential advantages over present practice. First, the very much hated 2 hour conventions might end earlier. Second, it adds a bit of tension, since it becomes riskier to hang back until the end and swoop in with a lot diamond buys. If your timing is off, the convention might end before you complete purchasing enough shows to get into the top 10. This will encourage earlier diamond buying, and thus to shorter convention times, hopefully with similar revenue levels. 

Why in hell ?
no chance for player without diamnds ?
conventions only a minute for all diamondspenders
are you totally crazy ?

#24 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:09 PM

This is *exactly* what happens on hero zero, and the game mechanics are already in place. However, it's not the doughnut fest (diamond fest on bbe) that it is on the BBE so I doubt they'll change it.

I believe in Hero Zero, the analog to conventions is a raid on a villains headquarters. When the villain is defeated, the raid ends. (I probably have all the terms wrong, because I don't play that game. No boobies.  LOL)

But a real life convention DOES just always go the full time, so I understand why they made that game choice here. But I added the following to the convention suggestions:

• End the convention when it becomes successful. This suggestion is probably easy to implement, and has two potential advantages over present practice. First, the very much hated 2 hour conventions might end earlier. Second, it adds a bit of tension, since it becomes riskier to hang back until the end and swoop in with a lot diamond buys. If your timing is off, the convention might end before you complete purchasing enough shows to get into the top 10. This will encourage earlier diamond buying, and thus to shorter convention times, hopefully with similar revenue levels. 

#25 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 13 July 2018 - 07:11 PM

End the convention when it becomes successful. This suggestion is probably easy to implement, and has two potential advantages over present practice. First, the very much hated 2 hour conventions might end earlier. Second, it adds a bit of tension, since it becomes riskier to hang back until the end and swoop in with a lot diamond buys. If your timing is off, the convention might end before you complete purchasing enough shows to get into the top 10. This will encourage earlier diamond buying, and thus to shorter convention times, hopefully with similar revenue levels. 

Why in hell ?
no chance for player without diamnds ?
conventions only a minute for all diamondspenders
are you totally crazy ?

***********************************************************************************************
Because some of us would rather not sit in front of the computer for 2 hours?

Edited by mountbara, 13 July 2018 - 07:12 PM.

• sparky1 likes this

#26 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku

Posted 13 July 2018 - 08:20 PM

how do you play the game without sitting infront ???????????

#27 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 14 July 2018 - 11:43 AM

it's the 2 hours part that bothers most of us. Kind of like being held hostage

how do you play the game without sitting infront ???????????

#28 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 14 July 2018 - 03:39 PM

To avoid the hero zero insta-done situation, do a half hour where diamonds cannot be used, then open up the rest of the convention. Or limit the maximum shows a player can do.  

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#29 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku

Posted 14 July 2018 - 06:39 PM