• Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:57 AM

Please discuss here!

The following changes were deployed today (2018-03-13):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Features
General
• The Sex Shop becomes more colourful! We added 21 items in new colour variations, as well as the associated item pattern collections.
• For the movie set "Standard Room" a fitting item set is now available, which can exclusively be obtained on this movie set.
• The item pattern collection " Movie Star, Movie Star!" has been expanded.
• If you buy diamond packages or items with real money after this patch, the amount of your daily usable batteries will be increased to 8, and you will be able to store up to 16 batteries.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• 15 items for female characters have been added
• 15 items for male characters have been added

Maintenance
General
• Several smaller issues have been fixed.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#2 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 03:05 PM

The standard room set: is this available to everyone or only fully expanded studios?

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1

Posted 13 March 2018 - 07:28 PM

I have not seen it, so I do not know.

In love with my Baby.

#4 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 13 March 2018 - 11:01 PM

I'm going to sound like a cheerleader or a shill, but I have been plenty critical of design decisions in the past, so please bear that in mind before you judge me.

Credit where credit is due to the devs, the 8 remotes per day feature are awesome!!!

I had just bought a bunch of diamonds recently, and my initial response was a mixture of "lol" and "I'm being trolled". I considered writing support but the thing is, even if they made an exception  and unlocked it for me since I just bought diamonds 2-3 days ago, do they then have to make an exception for someone who bought diamonds the day before that, and someone who bought diamonds the day before that person? Where would it end? You need a hard and fast cut off, and that's simply from the day of introduction and onward, so I understand.

The reason I am going to congratulate the decision makers, is because you priced the feature in such a way that it is sure to make revenue, yet its not needlessly greedy. Anyone who is playing this game for any length of time, this feature is worth the $5, and that's literally all you have to spend. $5 for 500 gold for the lowest diamond package. I'd suggest that if one is going to spend $5, you may as well wait until diamonds are on sale and buy the 1,350 diamonds for $10 package instead, but if you really just want this feature and nothing else, at the lowest price point, it's only $5. That is affordable by DLCs standard for darn near any game.

Yeah, it would have been a nicer surprise if they suddenly added this as a free game upgrade, especially if they had done it a long time ago, but it is what it is. A lot of things would be nicer if they were free. Of all the things that have been introduced to this game with a price attached to them, this is possibly the best value for your money. It saves you time, and your time is worth 5 bucks!

If you're someone who has prided yourself on being a strong free player, and there are players who have achieved tremendous success as free players, just go for it. Honestly, no one is going to sit here and now sully your accomplishment because "zomg, you bought 450 diamonds, you're no longer a free player, cause 450 diamonds are so overpowered". No one in their right mind is going to respect your accomplishment any less.

Two thumbs up for this feature!

• CaptC likes this

#5 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1

Posted 14 March 2018 - 02:13 AM

I agree. Even free players should be tempted.

In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game update, items, batteries, movie star!, diamond package

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users