Photo

Is there any rhyme or reason to which skill mission comes up?

Missions

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 EmeraldJackal

EmeraldJackal

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 25 February 2018 - 03:05 PM

I was just curious for those days where the dickstarter requires a specific skill mission if there is a way to tell/force that skill to show up. It seems like I spend a lot of time looking through all available areas for the correct skill (this time around it is strength) and when I inevitably don't find it, I spend even more time searching out the skill mission on the board with the smallest time requirement in the hopes that when it's done the next skill mission will be the one I need. I haven't noticed a pattern to the rotation, but I wanted to check on the off chance I missed something.

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 25 February 2018 - 05:46 PM

I haven't noticed any pattern either.

The worst dickstarter is the 'particular skill mission'. I usually use my one free re-roll to get something else. 

I don't bother looking for the skill mission with the shortest time. I usually find an area that has some skill-based achievements, and just keep re-rolling skill missions in that area. That way I can double dip part of the time. And if the skill mission is too long, I will just take the short fight mission to reset the area.

• mountbara likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 27 February 2018 - 01:58 AM

I've found a little bit of a pattern.  Let's say I have 5 finesse missions to complete for a dickstarter task.   I will usually find finesse missions in the following areas:

1. when i have the diamond earring dickstarter task also, i will usually find a finesse mission in the same area as the diamond earring and have to choose between the two

2. if I have done 99 of 100 missions, and only need one more fight mission or time mission to complete the success which will give me 6 skill points, I will find a finesse mission and then I have to decide

3. party ticket or finesse mission- have to make a decision

4. gold framed epic item or finesse mission- have to make a decision

5. If I have managed to get 4 out of my 5 finesse missions, I will find one more finesse mission when I have 5 energy left and the finesse mission will require 6 energy.

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 February 2018 - 03:29 AM

Nice Hot16...  I have a saying:

"When a random process seems to screw you, it is not actually true that the universe is out to get you. But it sure feels that way."

• Kitekat likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#5 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 28 February 2018 - 12:12 PM

ROFLMAO if that ain't the truth :D

I've found a little bit of a pattern.  Let's say I have 5 finesse missions to complete for a dickstarter task.   I will usually find finesse missions in the following areas:

1. when i have the diamond earring dickstarter task also, i will usually find a finesse mission in the same area as the diamond earring and have to choose between the two

2. if I have done 99 of 100 missions, and only need one more fight mission or time mission to complete the success which will give me 6 skill points, I will find a finesse mission and then I have to decide

3. party ticket or finesse mission- have to make a decision

4. gold framed epic item or finesse mission- have to make a decision

5. If I have managed to get 4 out of my 5 finesse missions, I will find one more finesse mission when I have 5 energy left and the finesse mission will require 6 energy.

#6 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 05 March 2018 - 12:56 AM

Any time I level, whereby all zones are reset, I go through all the zones and cherry pick all the really short skill missions until the well runs dry in each zone and/or I stop triggering missions I am after. Then just grind skill missions in one zone. If they're a short skill mission, I do them. If long and easy/medium, I do a short fight mission instead, hoping to use as little energy as possible in the hopes of spawning another much shorter skill mission. UNLESS the easy/med skill mission counts towards a success, then I will generally do it.

I have basically been camped in the Colorful Diversity zone for this, and the previous temple event. I have three skill based successes there, and so I earn temple points while making progress on successes, win-win. If I was finished in that zone (I am around 180ish of 250 on all three) I would have spent time in a zone that had skill based successes related to stamina for this current temple.

I have never noticed any kind of pattern or reason. Sometimes I will be finding 2 and 3 energy stamina missions up the wazoo, while my studio mates find almost none, or vice versa.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Missions

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users