• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUK
  • World:US2
  • Character:LucianaAmaro (NU1)
  • Studio:Sapphic Starlets

Posted 15 April 2017 - 09:25 PM

I started not too long ago on NU1 and I have to say, I love this game. It's pretty much the only thing I play now on Nutaku, after all the other stuff eventually wore thin. Level 77 now and leading my own Studio, slowly scaling the ranks.

I've been thinking of some improvements to the Sex Shop and it's features. Since it's the only area I think could use a little work here and there, the rest of the game is not without it's flaws, sure, but most imo are negligible. (Except making the Slot Machine permanent!)

Suggestions for the Sewing Machine: 

• Replace the drag and drop system with a more streamlined system, where you can select a slot on a separate pop up menu, and then assign a new design to that item in that slot.
  • Allow the use of designs that you already possess in your inventory. For example, if I have a certain pair of boots in my inventory, not equipped, my equipped shoes will not be able to use the design of the boots in my inventory.
  • Reduce costs by "Salvaging" items with the design you want to use. Say I have the Easter Bunny ears in my inventory, putting them in a separate "Salvage" slot after picking the identical design, reduces their cost by a few diamonds. 5 less for Epics, 3 less for Rares, Commons have their Note cost reduced by 25%. As an example.
  • A "Change All" button. Place entire sets on the design lists to allow players to quickly change into a full set, instead of having to do each individual piece.

Suggestions for Misty's Atelier:

• Refinement Swap station. Have an old item with the perfect Refinement? Put it in this slot, alongside the new item, pay some diamonds and the new item gains the old one's Refinement. Notes for a Common Refinement swap. 50 Diamonds for a Rare Refinement swap. 100 for an Epic Refinement swap. Maybe add a fail rate, that can be circumvented by paying more Diamonds.
  • Super Spins. Pay 50 Diamonds for a spin that includes no Common Refinements, and an increased chance of Epic Refinements.

Suggestions for the Washing Machine:

• Add a "Dyeing" option to swap a piece of clothing's colour palette. 5 Diamonds per use for base colours. 10 Diamonds for simple patterns/dual-colours. 25 Diamonds for special palettes, like Shiny Gold, Rainbow, etc.
  • Allow the specific redistribution of stats, for a larger Diamond fee. By ticking a set of boxes for what stats you want (Max of 3 different stat types per single item), it will randomly allocate all that item's points into the stats you've picked.

That's pretty much all the ideas I've had about it so far. May post more at a later date, or create new topics for more suggestions about other features on the game.

#2 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 09 May 2017 - 11:08 AM

I like your suggestions for misty atelier (except the optional fail rate proposed...) 

misty totally hates me so it would be awesome to be able to force her to cough up epic refinements for me...  :D

#3 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 09 May 2017 - 10:30 PM

I think paying a determined amount of diamonds to keep a particular refinement would have to be insanely expensive, or it will cut into Nutaku's revenue a lot.  I think I spend more diamonds hunting refinements than on any other aspect of the game.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Refinement, Suggestion, Improvement, Sex Shop

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users