• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:03 PM

final total for #3000 - 20  top 10 - 243

Uh, that's very little duels. Even I did more in a day than 17 haha. The bar was full at 20 duels, so just by 3. I did expect a little bit more duels across all servers, there are 41  :o

#22 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 07:48 PM

Ok, tournament is supposed to have reset  47 minutes, numbers keep going up. What's going on?

• The first PvP Tournament starts directly with the update and runs until Wednesday 19:00 UTC
• The following PvP Tournaments will start every Wednesday 19:00 UTC and run until the following Wednesday 19:00 UTC.

Edited by mountbara, 27 May 2020 - 07:51 PM.

• wuffy likes this

#23 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:45 PM

I spent some diamonds as I was right on the edge of top 100 before my 3pm end time.   Did it not end?   Why are points not reset and awards given out?

#24 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:10 PM

Did not seem to end, I am beyond pissed off

I spent some diamonds as I was right on the edge of top 100 before my 3pm end time.   Did it not end?   Why are points not reset and awards given out?

• wuffy likes this

#25 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 11:22 PM

What the heck?   If something is a non-stop scroll bar keeps flashing when it will end yet when that time finally hits you extend it another week?   WTF!!!  I want my 160 diamonds back!    (I did two 80 diamond renews to get solidly in the 90's)

• mountbara likes this

#26 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 09:32 AM

So it finally ended whenever it felt like and I somehow finished 102nd but after seeing that it is just a percentage of your current level (I got 288k exp reward at level 451) it was barely worth the effort.   At least I know now not to go out of my way doing duels non-stop.

#27 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 28 May 2020 - 10:56 AM

Definitely not worth the effort if that is it, but, it still messes up game dynamics :(

So it finally ended whenever it felt like and I somehow finished 102nd but after seeing that it is just a percentage of your current level (I got 288k exp reward at level 451) it was barely worth the effort.   At least I know now not to go out of my way doing duels non-stop.

Edited by mountbara, 28 May 2020 - 10:57 AM.

#28 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 03 June 2020 - 12:47 AM

The moderators surely have passed the information on to the developers. The fact that they have changed the game dynamic and made it much harder for low leveled players bothers me, it bothers me badly. If an opt out is not given, like they did for star missions, this is truly untenable. 

It does not affect me, please do not think I am protesting because it does. I will continue to do my 60-70 duels every day whether this was added or not. I won't do any additional ones (especially since they messed the stated time up week one) by spending real life money on it, nor will I buy more diamonds when my stash is empty.

Perhaps you do not care that a single player has had enough. Your blatant money grabs with excessive conventions (which, if done like you have villains on hero zero would not be near as bad), your massive number increases on them during "events", though this might have been addressed, the next week will tell, your continued opening of new servers when you barely have enough players as it is, is telling. That you give us 1/10 the rewards that you do for hero zero is also telling. It shows which players you care more for. 

I won't be posting again. This has drained the motivation I have maintained, and your short sightedness has simply put me off. I can't take it any more.

• Kitekat and Veronika like this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users