Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 26 May 2020 - 11:27 AM

Your new "weekly PVP tournament" has broken the game for me. It was difficult, but not impossible for lower level players to make the slow climb up the board in strength, by doing the part of the game which gave notes, diamond, and items and not experience. You apparently in the mistaken idea that this game and hero zero must have all of the same things, have added experience to dueling.

Of all of the rewards you could have offered for dueling, you give xp. I sometimes wonder if there is anyone doing any kind of long term thinking at playata head quarters. And to make it even more fun, it's across all servers, so once again, like star missions, we have to depend on people we never see or play against for results. At least on hero zero it's only on the same server.

As a result of this and while I know you don't care about an individual player, I am done purchasing your product. You've taken away any chance for lower levels to gain strength without leveling, why should they play?

It is so hard to keep from using verbotten words at this point, so I am done with this post, and done giving any real life monies to you.

Edited by mountbara, 26 May 2020 - 11:41 AM.

• Kitekat, Jenny37 and wtkillabee like this

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:27 PM

Simply don't reach the top3000, and you won't get the rewards (XP), am I not correct? Plus I've always learned, up to level200, going up fast in levels is the way to go. After that, play for skills, not levels. This is also what I've done (the second and third server I played before).

#3 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 12:54 PM

*shakes head* if they had an opt out, it would be fine, and I strongly disagree with your opinion on "the way to go". In my opinion, players are better off building up strength without leveling until they reach the mid 250's. Not sure how you can do duels for notes items and diamonds and stay out of the top 3000, explain how it can be done (it can't :P). Duels were the one thing you could do in the game without gaining xp, now it's gone. You have no choice, and that's beyond sad. They have completely changed a game dynamic, which is my point.

Simply don't reach the top3000, and you won't get the rewards (XP), am I not correct? Plus I've always learned, up to level200, going up fast in levels is the way to go. After that, play for skills, not levels. This is also what I've done (the second and third server I played before).

Edited by mountbara, 26 May 2020 - 01:00 PM.

• Jenny37 likes this

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:51 PM

Well, I'm very positive, across all servers, there are way above 3000 active players. just for fun, I just counted 41 servers... If servers have a minimum of 100 players, that would sum 4100 players. And i dueled just for the 20 bar, that's all I did. I don't duel to duel, as I considered that me bullying haha. And I think I was not the only one with small amounts of duels.

#5 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 01:58 PM

Again, this affects only the lower level players. An opt out should be given. They have changed the game dynamics for beginning players.

Once you get to higher levels, you *have* to level to compete, but lower levels need to get stronger before free-leveling.

Well, I'm very positive, across all servers, there are way above 3000 active players. just for fun, I just counted 41 servers... If servers have a minimum of 100 players, that would sum 4100 players. And i dueled just for the 20 bar, that's all I did. I don't duel to duel, as I considered that me bullying haha. And I think I was not the only one with small amounts of duels.

• Jenny37 likes this

#6 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 May 2020 - 02:35 PM

Since your concern is this high, please raise a ticket to address this to the devs, with why, in what way, and provide your solution. 

Just a quick fyi: I didn't level at high level, stayed on same level as long as possible, adding skills as much as I could. I didn't need levels for beating the opponents. I didn't duel much, because I don't want too. I dont believe I would make it in the top3000 for extra xp by a long shot with my game play. Once again, only accumulated, the top3000 across all servers combined, can get extra xp, up to a certain amount (which we are clarifying at the moment). 

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:09 PM

if you do 20 duels a day, you will easily get to top 3000, and I remember as a low level getting my 100 duel accomplishment without trophies ( it was a long day) and can see other low levels doing the same.

Nope, not giving a ticket on this. They have not addressed the single area star missions, which I submitted a ticket on, there are other things I have turned tickets in on that have not been addressed. If they can't see the disadvantage they are placing lower leveled players in, that's on them. Feel free to mention an opt out to them, but I am done. Radically altering how a game must be played is too much for me, I am done financially supporting this game.

Since your concern is this high, please raise a ticket to address this to the devs, with why, in what way, and provide your solution. 

Just a quick fyi: I didn't level at high level, stayed on same level as long as possible, adding skills as much as I could. I didn't need levels for beating the opponents. I didn't duel much, because I don't want too. I dont believe I would make it in the top3000 for extra xp by a long shot with my game play. Once again, only accumulated, the top3000 across all servers combined, can get extra xp, up to a certain amount (which we are clarifying at the moment). 

• Jenny37 likes this

#8 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:INT2
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 26 May 2020 - 03:43 PM

There are many ways to play this game.

A lvl 200 must be really messed up to get beaten up by a lvl 100.  So I like those xp.

#9 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 04:13 PM

I beat level 200's all the time, at level 100 *by not leveling*. This new update forces xp upon you, if you duel, which is the way to get stronger without leveling, before this update killed it.

There are many ways to play this game.

A lvl 200 must be really messed up to get beaten up by a lvl 100.  So I like those xp.

• Jenny37 likes this

#10 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:06 PM

I am curious as to how this will all play out. I see a few players already buying crazy amounts of duel renews so I guess the devs are getting their wish - yet another way to blow a pile of diamonds and get rewarded for it.

If this is going to go on forever, it will make the game feel more like a 24/7 duel temple with days that never end.

Sorry, not a fan of this update (other than seeing other servers' activity).   

Lastly, that new FONT for chat stinks.  I for one find it much harder to read. 

• mountbara likes this

#11 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 26 May 2020 - 05:54 PM

dumb question where are the  ranking list for these duels

anyway i play snail style so i hate it if it hits me out of nowhere

who decides all these curios things, should be fired :) bazinga

• wtkillabee likes this

#12 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:15 PM

it's not on nutaku, otherwise, far right rankinga tab

dumb question where are the  ranking list for these duels

anyway i play snail style so i hate it if it hits me out of nowhere

who decides all these curios things, should be fired :) bazinga

#13 wtkillabee

wtkillabee

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 59 posts
  • Character:wtkillabee
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:32 PM

Instead of getting some quality of life changes, maybe some new feature, we get xp on duels. Amazing game designer you got. Goes to show how they have no idea what players do in their game and how it is total trash with 0 stuff after lvl 300, instead of adding more to it, just xp to duels. Btw, dparidise idk about your other characters, on NU1 you had tetris level bad ratio so dont talk about duels pls. You got no idea how much people duel, so dont make it as "it doesnt matter, no one duels a lot becouse I personaly havent". I did 1k duels in temple with 0 diamonds spent, and i get 90-120 daily even when its not temple. Once they have xp on it, i wont even do the daily 20 becouse they have crap rewards for mayority of it.

Edited by wtkillabee, 26 May 2020 - 06:37 PM.

• mountbara likes this

#14 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 26 May 2020 - 06:47 PM

Nutaku does not have this feature, since it's cross servers. Hopefully you won't be affected.

Instead of getting some quality of life changes, maybe some new feature, we get xp on duels. Amazing game designer you got. Goes to show how they have no idea what players do in their game and how it is total trash with 0 stuff after lvl 300, instead of adding more to it, just xp to duels. Btw, dparidise idk about your other characters, on NU1 you had tetris level bad ratio so dont talk about duels pls. You got no idea how much people duel, so dont make it as "it doesnt matter, no one duels a lot becouse I personaly havent". I did 1k duels in temple with 0 diamonds spent, and i get 90-120 daily even when its not temple. Once they have xp on it, i wont even do the daily 20 becouse they have crap rewards for mayority of it.

#15 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:22 AM

I have never played seriously on Nutaku, so don't base your assumptions on a test-character created to understand the Nutaku server and issues. That character was purely to be better help to you all!

As stated, you are in control over your ranking in general, and we are still trying to figure out the what xp is granted to players, as it shows that you get a percentage, not a specific amount.

#16 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 10:26 AM

Precisely my point. Since you have taken something which was free of xp, and now tied it to xp, anything else a person does in the game that gives xp is now augmented, meaning doing dueling now increases your xp, the very thing you want to avoid as a low level player, in my opinion. You obviously must get xp, doing movies, achievement missions, but now, with this tourney, if you continue to do the number of duels you need to to get notes items and diamonds, your xp will be increased by a lot, meaning you level faster, meaning it's a net loss. *shrugs* Does not affect me, I need to level fast now. I was only trying to look out for the lower levels, and the beginners

I have never played seriously on Nutaku, so don't base your assumptions on a test-character created to understand the Nutaku server and issues. That character was purely to be better help to you all!

As stated, you are in control over your ranking in general, and we are still trying to figure out the what xp is granted to players, as it shows that you get a percentage, not a specific amount.

#17 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2020 - 01:07 PM

So I read the #1 has over 400 duels done so far, what is your standing right now? Just curious. Also how many did the #3000 or so have?

#18 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 03:08 PM

I am #38, 140 currently without spending diamonds, 3000 is 17

So I read the #1 has over 400 duels done so far, what is your standing right now? Just curious. Also how many did the #3000 or so have?

Edited by mountbara, 27 May 2020 - 03:08 PM.

#19 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:00 PM

Uh, that's very little duels. Even I did more in a day than 17 haha. The bar was full at 20 duels, so just by 3. I did expect a little bit more duels across all servers, there are 41  :o

#20 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts

Posted 27 May 2020 - 06:21 PM

current #3000 - 19 duels

Uh, that's very little duels. Even I did more in a day than 17 haha. The bar was full at 20 duels, so just by 3. I did expect a little bit more duels across all servers, there are 41  :o

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users