Photo

The developers need to increase the rate of getting good items I haven't upgraded my gear in a week.

items equipment change gear refinement item rare faq

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Should the developers make amazing item drops more frequent? (9 member(s) have cast votes)

What do you think of the current drop rate of worthwhile gear?

1. I think that amazing gear is dropped to often. (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

2. I think that the rate of amazing gear being dropped is just fine. (7 votes [77.78%])

Percentage of vote: 77.78%

3. I think that amazing gear isn't dropped enough. (2 votes [22.22%])

Percentage of vote: 22.22%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts
  • LocationGreen Bay, Wisconsin.
  • World:US2
  • Character:Nekophiliac
  • Studio:Templers

Posted 15 November 2019 - 04:57 PM

I don't know if you guys have the same problem as me but I'm at level 275 so I don't have the excitement of leveling up that often and now items worth of replacing with my current once almost never happen... (I have the max refinement on all my items, that should tell you how long it's been since I've gotten good gear.)

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 15 November 2019 - 07:04 PM

You level very slowly. The slower your leveling, the less often new gear you can use is dropped. The more often you change gear for new ones with a little increase, the less of an increase you will see in new gear you get. It's all level based.

I don't know if you guys have the same problem as me but I'm at level 275 so I don't have the excitement of leveling up that often and now items worth of replacing with my current once almost never happen... (I have the max refinement on all my items, that should tell you how long it's been since I've gotten good gear.)

• Terrorsin likes this

#3 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:49 AM

You level very slowly. The slower your leveling, the less often new gear you can use is dropped. The more often you change gear for new ones with a little increase, the less of an increase you will see in new gear you get. It's all level based.

I know that... and that's what I think should be changed (don't get me wrong I don't think epic gear should drop rutienely buyt when you go weeks on average withhout replacing an item it gets frustrating.

#4 20886432

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 240 posts

Posted 16 November 2019 - 06:50 AM

Wow lol it seems I'm the only one with this problem according to the poll... Well I live in murica so I must respect the democracy

• Kitekat likes this

#5 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • World:INT2
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 16 November 2019 - 09:07 AM

The formula may not be this simple, but the total skills for gears is about 5x your level.  So if you've gotten new shoes 2 level ago, it may take another 5-15 levels before you'll get good shoes, depending on your standards.

And drops are still random; so if you need new ring, you may not get one.  I'll support you if you ask for equal drop rates.

• mountbara likes this

#6 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 317 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:12 PM

Most player's problems are not finding new gear as when you level, better skilled items will always drop.   The bigger issue is getting a decent refine on a new piece.  I know players that have gone months waiting for Misty to finally give up an epic refine.   During that time, they will easily find items in the +200 or better range as their current gear gets older and older.

I am guessing that if you are not finding many new higher + items than most of what you are wearing is quite new.

• CaptC, mountbara, Kitekat and 1 other like this

#7 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 November 2019 - 03:48 PM

Gear goes up per level, not per days in the game. Basically, I generally count 5 to 10 sp per level when I was still playing, for the gear to go up per item.

• mountbara likes this

#8 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 16 November 2019 - 07:31 PM

Most player's problems are not finding new gear as when you level, better skilled items will always drop.   The bigger issue is getting a decent refine on a new piece. 

Ding ding ding! 

So by that logic, the real thing to ask for is a higher drop rate of epic refines.

• Terrorsin likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#9 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 16 November 2019 - 09:55 PM

yes to get a good a refinment is amuch bigger problem then new nice items

#10 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 17 November 2019 - 08:03 AM

Especially when Streaming can provide higher point items on a fairly regular basis.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: items, equipment, change, gear, refinement, item, rare, faq

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users