• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 25 July 2019 - 10:32 PM

Big yes to more dates. Just avoid ones where you have to collect 300 towels. I think I've made my opinion clear on this matter :P

Likewise a new party with an associated clothing set would be great, although I realise this would be more work

A while back, when the game screen was made wider, I did wonder if there was going to be a whole new area added in the bottom right corner now there's room for it. If that is feasilble I reckon it would go down great, especially with longer term players. I realise that would be a thing for way in the future, particularly with the upcoming work modifications in progress

PS: Looking forward to that work thing. Looks interesting. Any word on when that's coming? :)

So this was in my new dates request thread.  Didn't think it should be lost in that so here it is in a thread of its own.  I like this idea too.

• Sparky100 likes this

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 July 2019 - 06:21 PM

I'd support it, as right now, after you reach the 4.8M fans, all extra don't give extra benefits. And something new is always fun :)

#3 DeepTRA

DeepTRA

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:KITSMANKLAIEI

Posted 30 July 2019 - 06:38 AM

+1 from me too :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Party, new content, item sets, Sin Goddesses, NU1, Tabithia is awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users