Photo

Event News

events updates offers limited item sets news NU1 Sin Goddesses Tabithia is awesome!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 12 April 2019 - 12:54 PM

Is there a place to re-read limited offers or items set news?  For example the current waifu item set, is there a place I can find the announcement about it again?  LIke how long is it lasting and the ways (other than the diamond purchase) that I might aquire it?

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 934 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 12 April 2019 - 05:19 PM

if it's been held before, they have been doing them on an annual basis, so going back a year on posts would do it.

Is there a place to re-read limited offers or items set news?  For example the current waifu item set, is there a place I can find the announcement about it again?  LIke how long is it lasting and the ways (other than the diamond purchase) that I might aquire it?

#3 Sexily

Sexily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Character:SexyLee

Posted 13 April 2019 - 09:21 PM

I try to take a screenshot of pop-up messages for events and such, in case I need to check the details.

To answer your questions, the waifu set is from 12th April to 14th April, same time as the double notes from missions. Only the diamond shop "Sexy Anime" packs have items from the set.

The text from pop-up was:
We're celebrating the "Waifus & Husbandos" special from 12/04/2019 to 14/04/2019! 
Unleash your inner Otaku during the special and profit from double notes from missions!
The diamond shop is also running a great special on "Sexy Anime" packs that feature not just diamonds, but also an item from the exclusive Husbando set!
What else are you waiting for? Grab one now!

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2019 - 06:03 AM

9xGo1s2.png

Hope this helps? Was in my mail this morning... that's a lot of grinding on current temple.

#5 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:03 AM

I regard it as an insensitive step in an already running temple
what did I save, energy vouchers?
playing tactically, it doesn't pay in this game

#6 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 April 2019 - 09:42 AM

I feel the pain, running with FEEEE and FFEEC... Had a nice 540 energy to spend, which is ehm... 9 hours grinding :( Oh well, gives me something 'useful' to do lol.

#7 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 15 April 2019 - 10:21 AM

if there is a movie temple, they can give 10 extra movies a day  :D

• mountbara likes this

#8 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 16 April 2019 - 05:28 AM

thank you all penis what they invented triple energies ...... that I will finish instead of third place in the third ten solotemple 

#9 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 16 April 2019 - 08:14 AM

if there is a movie temple, they can give 10 extra movies a day  :D

Or even better, Triple Movie Week. Base 9 movies and 3 extra per movie trophy! That should get the diamonds flowing. :)

#10 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2019 - 11:02 PM

Well, the screenshot this time wouldn't catch all the text, so got it copied:

Easter is going to be particularly hot this year, as we have an exciting Easter special prepared for you from 21/04/2019 to 28/04/2019. During this time, a special Easter film set will be available to you, which of course also contains irresistible rewards. In addition, there are a lot of exciting Easter missions and a total of 13 sexy Easter items to be had. Plus, you’ll be able to earn an exclusive 5-piece Easter set by completing tasks as part of the “Fun in the Easter Nest” collection event. The Deco Boxes contain 5 special Easter Decorations in one of two variants.

Esther “Bunny” Bangolia is also hosting an Easter Convention in the city during Easter season – so be on the lookout for one or two lucrative jobs! On top of that, we’ve got irresistible offers in the Diamond Shop for sparkling Easter delights. So what are you waiting for? Join the Easter fun now!

Best regards,

Your Big Bang Empire Team

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: events, updates, offers, limited item sets, news, NU1, Sin Goddesses, Tabithia is awesome!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users