Photo

Film Locations

movies flims studios film locations level collections patterns NU1 Sin Goddesses Tabithia is Awesome

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 22 March 2019 - 01:36 PM

What are flim locations tied to?

Browsing through the item collections I see in Movie Star that the items are earned by completing films a particular set.  Barn, Designer Apartment, Hunting Lodge and others.  I know that some sets started showing up that didn't before, I assume I need to unlock them.  I had guessed that this was based on character level and map location access.  However I recently saw a lower level player that completed a movie on a set I seem to not have available. 

Are sets tied to studio development instead?  As you unlock optical change options you also unlock film locations?

Edited by Tabithia, 22 March 2019 - 01:38 PM.

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

#2 Sexily

Sexily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Character:SexyLee

Posted 25 March 2019 - 06:42 AM

Yes, I believe that film sets are tied to studio development. I thought I had seen it mentioned somewhere but can't find it in the forums.
I did find something at the french forums. There is a spreadsheet at https://goo.gl/yNDUYvwith compiled data for BBE from 2016. The last tab is decorations of the studio, with images of film sets.
According to translation, there were 6 levels of film sets, depending on how many notes or diamonds are spent to upgrade the studio.

#3 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 25 March 2019 - 01:47 PM

Well, I know you need to have a fully upgraded studio to get the greek outfits to show. I think that's the only 1 that's needed for getting it. You can get all the others.

What you showed, Sexily, that actually doesn't have something to do with movies. It's just showing what decorations you have for in the studio

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#4 Tabithia

Tabithia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 26 March 2019 - 03:40 PM

Well I seem to recall that the Barn set showed up for me after Sin Goddesses hit an optic change threshold, but not sure.  

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: movies, flims, studios, film locations, level, collections, patterns, NU1, Sin Goddesses, Tabithia is Awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users