51 replies to this topic

#21 Grosminet

Grosminet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:43 PM

Bonjour,

Depuis la mise à jour de ce matin, (affichée 7h mais concrètement à 8h comme sur FR2), je ne peux plus jouer au serveur international sur mon téléphone mobile, un Samsung Galaxy J5 Androïd qui n'accepte pas Adobe flash player.

Le lien https://int1.bigbangempire.com/mpuis UK1 qui jusqu'alors passait bien me conduit vers l'application que j'utilise pour FR2 à télécharger une seconde fois.

Le serveur FR2 fonctionne difficilement, se fige facilement, l'image tourne automatiquement de portrait en paysage et la touche retour en bas et à droite du téléphone ne marche plus sous BBE.

Que faut-il faire pour les deux serveurs ?

Merci de votre aide et bon jeu.

Editors Note: This is an English only forum. The French forum is at https://forum.fr.bigbangempire.com/.  

English translation via google:

Hello, Since the update this morning, (displayed 7h but concretely at 8am as on FR2), I can no longer play the international server on my mobile phone, an Samsung Galaxy J5 Android that does not accept Adobe flash player. The link https://int1.bigbangempire.com/maisonUK1 which until then was good led me to the application I use for FR2 to download a second time. The FR2 server works hard, freezes easily, the image automatically rotates from portrait to landscape and the back button at the bottom right of the phone no longer works under BBE. What should be done for both servers? Thank you for your help and good game.

Edited by CaptC, 10 October 2018 - 12:00 AM.

#22 dranyam00

dranyam00

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:jma
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 09 October 2018 - 06:50 PM

I was able to get this to work using the puffin browser on my iPhone, but it was the desktop, flash-enabled version, not really optimized for a smaller screen. Were you able to get the mobile version of the site working also?

jma

For those with issues on iOS (maybe also Windows phone will help), use Puffin browser.

This came from UK forum post.

#23 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:12 PM

wow even studiofights are crashed

totally nice work congrats

#24 Asphyxia

Asphyxia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 12 posts
  • World:INT1

Posted 09 October 2018 - 07:22 PM

Titles for ladies are male: Lord, Husband etc.

But only on "Your Page" and not in the ranking lists

#25 lulustarr

lulustarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:lulustarr
  • Studio:Klymaxxx

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:33 PM

I am also unable to log in using my mobile phone using my IOS browser.  I have opened a ticket, they reset some things in my account and it still does not work.

I love the game and always remarked about how few issues there are but if I can't play by mobile phone browser I may not play much longer.

#26 lulustarr

lulustarr

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:lulustarr
  • Studio:Klymaxxx

Posted 09 October 2018 - 08:58 PM

The response to my ticket was to ask if I have tried Puffin.  I told them that I have not and would prefer not to have to download a new mobile browser to play a game that was compatible with Safari for as long as I've played.

This is very frustrating.

#27 blahmcblah

blahmcblah

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:36 AM

We are hearing reports of loops in the Flaming Wheelz party. You should probably use Bernies or Whiplash until this bug is addressed, to avoid losing your ticket.

It also causes an infinite looping error. When your party ticket runs out, the looping error prevents you from telling the game you want to exit your party... so you end up effectively locked out of your mission screen,.

Stay away from Flaming Wheelz!

Well poop. I wish I'd came across this post sooner. I just tried to do that a few hours ago although it didn't infinite loop for me it just gave me the unknown error saying I would need to restart. I did that & tried again. Same error. So I cleared cache & cookies and tried again. Same error. So I tried just closing out of the error, and found that instead of seeing the normal background for the 1st section of the party (fight mission, then simple level strength quest, then mini-boss fight, then VIP unlock of the next section), I just had icons stacked on top of one another on the already established background. I tried it after clicking on the "Your Star" screen, but instead of seeing my gear & avatar - all I saw was the stack of icons on the background you usually find on there. Went over to the "Work" section and saw THAT background along with the icon stack. Bottom line: I did the quest for the party, but never got to participate in it. After the timer for the party had expired - everything went back to normal, but still no rewards from said party.  :( 

Hopefully this description helps the devs with the troubleshooting so we can get this fixed soon. 

#28 LaVey

LaVey

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • World:US3
  • Character:LaVey
  • Studio:Devils

Posted 10 October 2018 - 08:51 AM

I'm currently unable to log in using Steam.

Is the Steam version down to fix the current bugs?

unknown.png

"To love, the doors of hysteria, fantasy, and madness may be flung open." - Anton LaVey

#29 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:07 AM

I have the same problem as Lavey

#30 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 10 October 2018 - 11:28 AM

I'm on the job for a week now, one day off, and I can not sign up ...... I expect a compensation of 1000 diamonds higher
I'm naive that

#31 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:12 PM

- In regards of Steam related issues, please send in a support ticket via: Support

I will mention it up the chain.

- In regards of Flaming Wheelz, this seems to be fixed.

- For iOS currently the temporary solution is the Puffin browser, sorry.

- Android requires an update for the app, which is the new version, called BBE_2.apk, I happen to have it myself updated yesterday. You do have to do some approvals through browser on the phone.

#32 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:39 PM

reply to my request ...... 404 not found

#33 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 12:53 PM

It's adjusted, it works now, sorry, had to make the link slightly longer to have it work properly.

#34 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:02 PM

For the people trying to go on their accounts through Facebook or Steam (or any other social network), please do the following (would have been part of faq):

Use a browser on a PC to get into your account through a social network or steam:

To disconnect your account from a social network, steam or app , you'll need to do the following:

Go to:

Settings -> Account

Choose the option " Unlink account "

Complete the required fields.

Afterwards you have unlinked, you can directly log into your server through browser (either pc or phone: xxx.bigbangempire.com, And through phone (android) you can get the new app.

#35 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:07 PM

Ok, so at this point I'm quite convinced Flaming Wheelz issue should be fixed. If you happen to still run into a loop or problem with it, please file a support ticket.

Flaming Wheelz burning rubber again!

#36 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:39 PM

when I want to write a ticket ...... writes select one server ..... can not write 

#37 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:42 PM

In the first screen, at the right top, you have to select language first :) That will do the trick and opens the servers related to the language. US flag for US2, NU1 and INT1. 

#38 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic

Posted 10 October 2018 - 01:59 PM

thank you friend
Steam has already begun to work ...... a miracle

#39 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2018 - 03:44 PM

Yes, I heard there is a Steam update that will make it work, if I'm correct.

Glad to help as much as I can and know :)

#40 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 11 October 2018 - 05:24 AM

All these new jimcracks and gewjaws and yet we have no solution to the problem of Donna's pillows. Can we maybe fix what's broke before we add more stuff to go wrong?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: game update, dates, mobile app, bug fix

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users