• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Zevai

Zevai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:02 AM

Why is it impossible to select the US2 server on facebook? i have an account registered on US2 which i access using " http://us2.bigbangempire.com/" which is the link in which i first learned of this game. When i found out that the game is actually supported to play while on facebook (which would make it so much easier to add my friends and grow a better studio) I tried to play but it kept telling me my acct didnt exist.. I then realized it was trying to find it on the wrong server (uk2) So i contacted support asking how to access my US2 account through facebook and they taught me how to switch servers on login.. the PROBLEM is that if one attempts to switch servers the option to access US servers is not there, see attached image.

this really needs to be fixed, if there is anyway to circumvent this problem or even move my entire account (including studio) to the UK2 server I would really like to know (mind you i am the only person in my studio on UK2 and i dont care if my rank changes due to the move)

please either respond here or via my open ticket ( #629318 ) thank you.

if needed, my account on the US2 server is registered under the same email address as this account here in your forums.

Edited by Zevai, 05 November 2016 - 08:07 AM.

#2 Zevai

Zevai

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2016 - 08:03 AM

sorry i cant seem to figure out how to attach the image, however if you look at my support ticket, i DID add it there

#3 pippo1234

pippo1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:PIPPO
  • Studio:PINK LADIES

Posted 11 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

the US2 server doesn't work in the android app neither, i tested it personally with various international servers but seems just a problem of the us server. I hope it will be fixed soon.

#4 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:NU1
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:11 PM

What I've heard is that US2 server is actually supported by steam.

For the rest, I don't know much about that server.

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#5 pippo1234

pippo1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:PIPPO
  • Studio:PINK LADIES

Posted 12 November 2016 - 06:17 PM

What I've heard is that US2 server is actually supported by steam.

For the rest, I don't know much about that server.

ok, thanks for the information. I don't know if steam has an app that let you play BBE on your android device...I'd like to play BBE on my android phone and it's a huge shortcoming that the US server isn't working, i wonder why...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users