pippo1234

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:PIPPO
  • Studio:PINK LADIES

Posted 27 December 2016 - 10:59 AM

Hi everyone, i'm pippo, italian to the core (born, raised and living in Italy) and having fun in BigBang, I started playing by seeing an ad and clicked it and I realized later that I was on US2 server, i tried to play in the italian server (thare are a loto of huge level there) but after a couple of hours I quit, I can't manage 2 stars, in effect i wonder how some of you can manage multiple stars.  :o

Thanks for reading and correct my English without pity!

#22 Sampson

Sampson

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

I'm from Southern California originally, but travel all over the world for my job.  I do a lot of my job on the computer so it is easy to switch back and forth to keep my character growing in here. Just started playing the game in October and got hooked pretty quickly.  I'm on two servers now.

• Emmano1 likes this

#23 mimesis

mimesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:mimesis on NU1
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios on NU1

Posted 07 March 2017 - 10:40 PM

Hello everybody!

My name is mimesis. I joined the game February 2017 and I have to say that I loooooooooooooooove it! :wub: 

mimesis is also the name of my star :) . We both are quite slutty...little nymphomaniacs :P .

I love to chat and role-play. Feel free to approach me in game if you like!

As I think a great plus of this game is the possibility to team, I created my own studio that I like to animate and I am having lots of fun with my naughty studio partners :) .

Unfortunately I have to say I also have some problems. My server (NU1) is often not accessible :( . Is any of you experiencing the same kind of issue?

XOXO!

mim

9v8aUAs.png

#24 Fucktasia

Fucktasia

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • Character:Fucktasia
  • Studio:Generation SeXXX

Posted 10 March 2017 - 08:12 AM

Hey Ya'll..   My boyfriend found this game yesterday and got bored with it.  Since he designed his character after me I thought I'd give it a go, but I'm not sure I can figure out what's going.  What I have figured out has been fun.  Whatevs, just popping in to say hi.  I'm Fucktasia lol I guess hmmm guess who picked that name lol and I'm from the States.  See ya around byeee

• mimesis and Emmano1 like this

#25 Neko18

Neko18

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationOhio, United States
  • Character:Neko18 (US2) and NekoSlut (NU1)
  • Studio:H Campus ~ (supposed to have a hyphen, but i just checked and it doesn't)

Posted 14 March 2017 - 06:46 AM

Yo. Name's Neko18. I run H-Campus, my studio as well as H-rated(xxx) server and H-rated(xxx) chat. The server is on Discord and only has 3 out of the 8 chats being studio specific. The chat, on the other hand, is on Skype(so that there can be video messages) and doesn't have anything studio specific.

Hmmm, I decided to make my character a girl, cause I liked it better, but I'm a guy IRL...just look at my profile if you want to find out more about me. I filled everything out so my age, location, intrests, and all that good stuff is there...

Join H-Campus:

Erotic Chat w/ Video Functions (NOT Studio Specific) ~ https://join.skype.com/t41GmUa3HF4j

...I don't mean for you to join my studio, though that would be nice...I was just saying join the H-Campus community...

Peace out

Oh yeah, I've been playing for about a week now

#26 hot16

hot16

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 124 posts
  • Character:hot16
  • Studio:FUN BLONDE GOOD TIMES

Posted 31 March 2017 - 08:08 PM

hey yall, i'm hot and i'm on the nutaku server.  i'm the boss for "fun blonde good times".... :)

• Emmano1 likes this

#27 Emmano1

Emmano1

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Character:EmmaSpreads
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club

Posted 25 August 2017 - 12:31 PM

Hello i'm Emma first time posting on the fourm and happy to be part of the BBE community! :P 

EmmaSpreads

Server: US2

#28 Dracarys79

Dracarys79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 September 2017 - 12:46 AM

​Hi all! My name is Dracarys. If you watch Game of Thrones, you will get the reference. I only started playing yesterday, and I am Level 13 right now. I am in the studio named 'Subway'. I have already starred in a movie, titled 'Clumsy Minx - The Later Years', resulting in 9,762 fans. 

#29 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 07 September 2017 - 11:33 AM

Hi Dracarys, welcome...

​Hi all! My name is Dracarys. If you watch Game of Thrones, you will get the reference. I only started playing yesterday, and I am Level 13 right now. I am in the studio named 'Subway'. I have already starred in a movie, titled 'Clumsy Minx - The Later Years', resulting in 9,762 fans. 

Are you playing on the NU1 or US2 server?  You can tell by hovering over the double-wrenches in the bottom right corner and then you'll see the server name (in parenthesis) under your player name.

-TB  Flower.png

#30 Dracarys79

Dracarys79

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 September 2017 - 10:51 PM

Hi Dracarys, welcome...

Are you playing on the NU1 or US2 server?  You can tell by hovering over the double-wrenches in the bottom right corner and then you'll see the server name (in parenthesis) under your player name.

-TB  Flower.png

Hi TaraBing! I am in US2.

#31 adamlevine

adamlevine

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 05 February 2018 - 07:22 AM

Hello everyone, I am a new Member and I am currently the à is also the third year students

#32 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 05 February 2018 - 02:56 PM

Welcome to the forums, Adam.  I merged your note into our introductions topic.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#33 Rachel

Rachel

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationInterwebz
  • Character:Rachell
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios

Posted 22 February 2018 - 11:42 PM

Okays sorry I haven't done this before when I created my account and when I had a question about something, but let me introduce myself as well.  My name is Rachel and I had to add an extra 'l' cause the name was already taken for my character on BBE.  I play on Nutaku so I guess that makes it the US server or something lols.  I started ehm, as of today 225 days ago lol. Not yet a full year, but almost getting there hehe.

• mimesis likes this

#34 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 23 February 2018 - 07:27 AM

Nutaku is noted as NU1 or as nu1.bigbangempire.com, but is often referred to as US1 as well.  Unfortunately, US1.bigbangempire.com is unsupported, so it gets a little confusing.

In love with my Baby.

#35 MasterBjorn

MasterBjorn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationWisconsin
  • Character:MasterBjorn
  • Studio:MasterBjornsPlayroom

Posted 06 January 2019 - 01:18 AM

I'm 53, divorced, long haired, tattooed, big bearded bear, Dom Top, Viking Daddy who lives in Wisconsin and is into D/s with submissives both women and effeminate crossdressers and transgenders (male to female). I am Norse in heritage and in belief as a Norse Odinist. I am also a published author with my book of science fiction, fantasy and horror short stories and anthologies. I am currently writing my second book of short stories.

#36 Tussa

Tussa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCanada
  • Character:Tussa
  • Studio:Busty Spider Babes

Posted 09 January 2019 - 01:52 AM

Hi 

I trying being a boss of a dieing studio, that did not work out, then a join another studio try my best but noboddy a any heart etc a few of us. Now I call daliy climax my home with a few of my friends and I have been happy ever since. I am just a hard working girl trying to make ago of it in the really world. Canada been my real home forever. 

• Amethyst1 likes this

#37 Sevida

Sevida

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationUSA, Virginia
  • Character:Sevida
  • Studio:Sekihara Lips

Posted 15 June 2019 - 06:18 AM

Hello, I'm Sevida on game and forum. Hope to chat or goof off with some of you so0n!!! *HUGGIES*

Morning moans & Midnight screams enough to make anyone cream.
We know mercy but won't relent to the smoldering looks of your open lips and that quivering hook...
The scratches on our backs, the blossoms on our necks shown to let one know we have an underestimated peck. So lick your lips and close your eyes for we are your biggest wettest surprise... Ready for these Sekihara Lips??? *Sticks out tongue*

Sekihara Lips is my studio, join if you like! *Smiles*

P. S.
I write my own scenarios and short stories so no stealing when I do share, ummm thanx!

#38 QuTiPy

QuTiPy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Character:SweeTiPy
  • Studio:Area 69

Posted 15 July 2019 - 06:04 PM

I'm a retread mod from a few years back... my name then was AngelicaSynn... Quit then because of medical issues and now I'm doing better and have time to play again.

• Tabithia likes this

dl6u0Pz.png

#39 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts

Posted 16 July 2019 - 04:27 PM

Welcome back, Angelica! You still have a rep!

In love with my Baby.

#40 Lg0131

Lg0131

• Members
  • Pip
  • 0 posts

Posted 20 July 2019 - 04:48 PM

Hello everyone! Love BBE, haven't played a game this consistently since Everquest 😂 showing my age. Love the range of aspects to the game, and I enjoy the attention to detail, especially in the writing and story plots--someone is definetely putting in the effort!
  • CaptC likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users