Veronika

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Veronika
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:29 PM

Most of the players I've spoken to switch their outfits to specialized skill gear in order to increase their chances of success. especially for the Hard skill missions. Those of you that do this know what a pain this can be, especially when having to switch multiple pieces of gear in a short time, as in during Parties or short missions. The current system of dragging and dropping individual pieces of gear is slow, clunky, and can be very annoying especially during the frequent lag spikes that we all know happens.

So what my friend Medria and I are suggesting is adding FIVE buttons below the avatar on the "Your Star" screen and the "Sex Shop" screen. The first button would switch the view (and outfit) to the normal, default view of our star that we're all familiar with. The other FOUR buttons would open up a simple uncluttered view of the avatar with 10 empty equipment slots which the player can use to assign different gear to. Clicking the corresponding button will allow the player to change to that outfit set in ONE click, saving the time, aggravation and confusion of the current system.

Now I'm not suggesting that this is done for free because we are all aware that BBE is a business and needs a source of revenue. We feel that this idea will be a source of ADDITIONAL revenue to the company and would be mutually beneficial as well. These outfit set Tabs can be handled just like the current storage Tabs, the first one free or for a reduced price and the other four purchased for 500 diamonds, just like the current system. Both Medria and myself feel that this can only increase the community's enjoyment of the game and is at least worthy of some consideration. Thanks you for reading and hopefully, your comments.

• CaptC, mimesis, Matchbox and 2 others like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 12 January 2018 - 05:42 PM

This has been proposed before, although not in quite the same level of detail.  I am in favor of a quick change feature, myself.

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 mimesis

mimesis

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • Character:mimesis on NU1
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios on NU1

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:11 PM

Personally I am in favour of a quick way to put the clothes on.

Undressing should be slow and teasing. The button to press in order to slow down the undressing is always the same: between my legs.

• Kitekat and CandyAngel like this

9v8aUAs.png

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 12 January 2018 - 06:28 PM

(LOL)

Not sure how they implement a button that women can find easily, but men have no clue...

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#5 Veronika

Veronika

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:Veronika
  • Studio:Studio 69

Posted 12 January 2018 - 07:48 PM

Just in case someone catches it, I said in my original post that the first outfit Tab could be free or for a reduced price and the other FOUR purchased. It really should read the other THREE. Sorry for any confusion this may have caused.

#6 Matchbox

Matchbox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 January 2018 - 12:47 AM

It doesn't surprise me that this has been suggested before because it's something that anyone playing this game has struggled frustration with. That level of detail would be nice, but even a double click to equip/unequip items would be far better than the ridiculous drag and drop we're currently forced to endure.

• Wolf likes this

#7 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 13 January 2018 - 02:21 AM

boah cheater eyh

but if you really need that then it should be accessible from everywhere

especially party

#8 Wolf

Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific
  • Character:UK2: BigBadWolf
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 19 January 2018 - 04:56 PM

This was from Christmas 2016 in the UK Forums

http://forum.uk.bigb...ick-set-change/

As an idea Its been around a long time, I wonder if its been discussed by devs...

#9 Lizbeth

Lizbeth

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 171 posts

Posted 24 January 2018 - 04:31 PM

I think it is safe to say, that pretty much every veteran player would love such a feature, as we all do the annoying drag and drop deal. Just being able to double click to equip/swap items would save time at least, instead of the slower drag and drop. Anything. An automated Ferby to do it for me... I'll take any improvement, I'm not picky.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Suggestion, New Feature, Improvement, Interface

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users