More Exclusive Party

Parties

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_BigTeddy_*

Guest_BigTeddy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

I like the addition of SP as a reward for beating party bosses as well as the extra items.  I think it is a great way to incentivize players to partake in them.  What if in addition to the 1 SP though, you added as a reward from each boss +1 PP (Prestige Point).  After earning a certain amount (idk say 100 PP or so) you are invited to a "more exclusive" party where you can earn some gold jewelry (necklace, ring, piercing, gadget), you know items you cannot buy from Wanda's.  I don't know maybe have 1-3 of the bosses give a guaranteed gold item like you would get from being in the top 10 from a convention.

• Kitekat and Wolf like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 05 January 2018 - 09:14 PM

Nice suggestion, BigTeddy.  And welcome to the forums.  :)

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Wolf

Wolf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationAsia Pacific
  • World:US2
  • Character:UK2: BigBadWolf
  • Studio:Cloud 69

Posted 19 January 2018 - 05:13 PM

Perhaps to take this a step further...

We look at the top 10 fastest player times for each party each day receive an "A-List Party Ticket"

The A-List Party appears at a set time like a convention does, preferably at a disclosed random time the next day.

The Party functions as a multi-player event for A-List Ticket Holders Only

Seriously not the same as a convention though because, well, nobody likes them :D

Make a New Fun Competition style game with the ticket holders in attendance

Perhaps each player does a skill test and the highest scores win prizes, one contest per skill

Followed by Perhaps a Knockout Style Duel Tournament

Followed perhaps by just adding something as simple as a mini-game with the highest score gaining prizes.

Not to sure on what would make it work overall, but lets grab this idea and push forward to add something new and fun into the game!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Parties

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users