• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOKC
  • World:NU1
  • Character:PrissyDey
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 23 October 2016 - 01:35 PM

After 2 very exciting Temple missions, I have to admit, I am extremely disappointed in this one.

As far as I can tell only one convention has occurred on NU1 (Nutaku). Only one studio has accumulated enough points (3000) to gain rewards and only 3 of my studio-mates have been able to attend an convention for 290 points.

Admittedly, our studio was down on this temple mission after it was announced. It is a randomly spawning event, that heavily rewards diamond use. We were willing to weather this one out and place lower than we have in the last 2 (12th for the films and 10th for timed missions).

And now to my knowledge, no conventions have spawned in the past 2 days (Friday or Saturday). I feel it was an unfair temple to begin with and now with limited spawning, especially on the weekend, I feel that it has unattainable goals. Many of our studio members do not see conventions on a regular basis given our work schedules and available free time.

I am just curious, if anything is being done to make this Temple Mission more playable? I understand that our Studio may not be competitive in all missions thrown at it, but we at least want a chance to try.

Thanks for listening.

• Stoney likes this

#2 Stoney

Stoney

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
  • LocationGermany
  • World:INT1
  • Character:UncleTrenchcoat
  • Studio:Fuckingham Palace

Posted 23 October 2016 - 04:13 PM

Agree 100%. The events up to this point were things that everyone could access. Sure, you need to be level 8 to make a film, but in all honesty anyone who canĀ“t get there within a few hours is only here to cyber anyway :lol:

How could have it been done better? Just as when they have events, that the conventions only take place in Tellville so that all players have access would have been a good start.

• ataltos likes this

#3 ataltos

ataltos

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationOKC
  • World:NU1
  • Character:PrissyDey
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 23 October 2016 - 07:27 PM

Stoney, I agree that the convention should be limited to where most players can get to it, but even the upper level players are not seeing conventions. I have all of the zones open but one (hopefully I hit lvl 200 tomorrow:-).

#4 Hieronymous

Hieronymous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Saint
  • Studio:Goddess Studio66

Posted 28 October 2016 - 06:25 PM

Laughably, it looks like some Temple Tasks now are entirely RNG based. This week's Temple is: Party Missions...

Better hope your members can farm missions for those Party Tickets to get a few points even if they mix up the entire party......

Arg. You'd think conventions would be based around tasks that wouldn't be entirely gated by random chance.

I mean, with the way tasks are sliding. I wouldn't be surprised to see a Temple Task of: Refresh New Goods at the Sexshop. 1pt per refresh. Or Task of Refinement. 1pt per usage of Misty's Refining.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users