4 replies to this topic

#1 NellyX

NellyX

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 02:50 PM

Hi,

i would like attract your attetion on the point that convention show scheduled at 3pm (gmt+1) today, is only open for lvl 200 players, that totaly unbalance the game as only studio with player at that level can participate...

we don't have any lvl 200 player in our studio, so we can't even enter in temple ranking list...

• CaptC, RosyCheekz, Kitekat and 1 other like this

#2 TaraBing

TaraBing

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:TaraBing (UK2)

Posted 30 November 2017 - 03:38 PM

Hi Neley,

I like where your head is at on this one...  and thank you for the contribution.  Welcome to the forums.  Winking.png

To counter, Temple challenges are not fundamentally balanced.  Depending upon the challenge, some favor smaller studios, larger ones, those with notes, those with diamonds, those at higher levels, those at lower levels, etc...

And to further your notation, this particular challenge (Temple: Convention Showings) is almost universally everyone's least favorite Temple for a variety of reasons.  Your observation only adds to the con point of view and is duly noted.  Smug.png

-TB Flower.png

• CaptC and mountbara like this

#3 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 30 November 2017 - 06:48 PM

yeah NellyX

i am on your side its crazy to make high level convention in the temple week

blame these bad programmers once more :)

#4 PoisonFox

PoisonFox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts
  • Character:PoisonFox (NU1)
  • Studio:Daily Climax Studios (NU1)

Posted 30 November 2017 - 09:50 PM

Last time they were like all in Telleville, I don't know why it was in Beverly Humps this time. I couldn't go either.

xoxo Foxy

foxysig.png

#5 GingerSnaps

GingerSnaps

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 35 posts
  • LocationTexas
  • Character:GingerSnaps
  • Studio:Wycked Films (US2) / FemDom Empire Productions (NU1)

Posted 01 December 2017 - 01:33 AM

It's well-established that the convention temples are the most despised of all the temple types. Not just because they can be in locked zones, but that they lock you into being on at a specific time of day if you want to help your studio compete. Also because this particular temple caters to the whales that can spend diamonds like crazy to get a super-mega amount of shows in. Trust me, if this particular Temple challenge were to disappear, the collective shouts of joy from all the players would most likely be heard world-wide.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: temple, convention show, unbalance

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users