• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania, USA
  • World:US2
  • Character:(US1) Fuckbunny1
  • Studio:Godly Anal Orgasms

Posted 28 September 2016 - 05:10 PM

Hey, Bunny here with an offer to join Godly Anal Orgasms.

We're currently a top-five studio in terms of studio glory, and second only to The Pimp in terms of how many fans we currently have (Pimp has 198 million, we have 197 million). As you can probably tell, we're a world-class studio, and that means that we're constantly looking for guys and girls who are willing to work hard to meet our strenuous production schedule (we're looking for two three-star films of any length per day at a minimum, preferably three if you have the time). Time off is at your discretion, however, it would be a great (and I do mean great) idea to let me, another producer, or our boss, Jules, know if you're going to be away for more than a weekend's length. I get worried, but Liz is in a give-no-shits-until-you're-away-for-a-week mode.

We offer a fully upgraded studio with the associated buffs from 4-5 trophies per day, a very laid-back atmosphere with an active chat room, and fetish-friendly role play if you're interested in that. I also play bartender, and virtual drinks are on the house.

So if you're an active player level 85 or above on the US1 server, drop me a line and I'll see if I can get you a spot in our studio.

We're currently accepting one player as of now; however waitlists will get priority when it comes to future spots opening up.

Hugs, kisses, and many titty shakes

Bunny

• Becky Lynch and Stoney like this

#2 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUS
  • World:US2
  • Character:BeckyLynch.