Photo

When does the 2nd storage tab become available?

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Veline

Veline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
  • LocationSoutheast Asia, GMT+8
  • World:US2
  • Character:Veline
  • Studio:Pink Pot Studios

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:46 AM

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone knows starting from which level the 2nd storage tab can be used?  :huh:  Right now it is locked (costs 250 diamonds to unlock). I am at level 87.

By storage tab I mean the 2nd 6 x 3 inventory box. :)

#2 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • World:NU1
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 26 September 2016 - 05:36 PM

You only have 3 inventory slots and one storage at the moment. More storage space has to be bought with diamonds. They aren't unlockable by levels.

• Thantasia likes this

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#3 Veline

Veline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 06:00 PM

Thanks a lot!  :)  That's a bummer though.  :(  I thought they would unlock after a certain level. :(

#4 Thantasia

Thantasia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts
  • LocationPacific Northwest
  • Character:Rahvina
  • Studio:Cloud 9 Productions

Posted 26 September 2016 - 10:50 PM

250 diamonds for the second storage isn't a bad price if you need the space.

Personally I have no need for it yet and I am level 90 with just over half my current storage filled with missiles and all my personal storage open.

#5 Veline

Veline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:00 PM

Really? What about skill missions? I save the outfits that boost the 4 different skills for guaranteed success (e.g. Charisma - I have 8 different outfit types all with +Charisma, and the same for the rest), so space is a huge problem for me! :wacko:

Right now I'm living from one diamond to the other, so 250 diamonds is an impossibility. :P

#6 Thantasia

Thantasia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 26 September 2016 - 11:18 PM

If it is a positive boost I equip the item and if not I sell them. No use in cluttering up my inventory with stuff that is no use to me. But I have played a lot of rpg games so I think that is where that mind set comes from. Especially since there is a limited amount of storage for items.hehe.

Edited by Thantasia, 26 September 2016 - 11:19 PM.

• Becky Lynch and Veline like this

#7 Becky Lynch

Becky Lynch

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
  • LocationUS
  • Character:BeckyLynch.
  • Studio:Dirty Deeds

Posted 03 October 2016 - 08:19 AM

On UK2 I am a level 293 and have never paid to unlock extra storage. I don't hold on to much. ;)

Posted Image

#8 Veline

Veline

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts

Posted 03 October 2016 - 11:14 AM

Even if I did have 250 diamonds, I think that's an insane price to pay for an additional storage box. :wacko:

#9 Hieronymous

Hieronymous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Character:Saint
  • Studio:Goddess Studio66

Posted 12 October 2016 - 04:08 PM

Even if I did have 250 diamonds, I think that's an insane price to pay for an additional storage box. :wacko:

What on earth is everyone spending their diamonds on???

I'd seriously like to know as 250 diamonds doesn't seem like much to save up. 

You get diamonds from achievements, duels sometimes even voting. So as long as you are thrifty, you should get a fair amount unless you are constantly spending them.

#10 Thantasia

Thantasia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 13 October 2016 - 08:59 AM

I can spend a lot on mods for gear if I get a lot of good gear drops in a day instead of modding them the once a day allowance. Another diamond sink is the washer for stats which is another one you can save on if you do only the daily freebie for each piece. Then there are your missiles you use in duels which most of them will be diamond buys. Yet if you forgo dueling like mad you can save there as well.

Guess it just comes down to play style you can save them up, or you can spend a decent amount real easy like I do on a weekly basis. haha

#11 Hieronymous

Hieronymous

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
  • Character:Saint
  • Studio:Goddess Studio66

Posted 15 October 2016 - 01:25 AM

I can spend a lot on mods for gear if I get a lot of good gear drops in a day instead of modding them the once a day allowance. Another diamond sink is the washer for stats which is another one you can save on if you do only the daily freebie for each piece. Then there are your missiles you use in duels which most of them will be diamond buys. Yet if you forgo dueling like mad you can save there as well.

Guess it just comes down to play style you can save them up, or you can spend a decent amount real easy like I do on a weekly basis. haha

I don't really see the point in spending diamonds for rerolling equipment as my current leveling pace means I tend to replace equipment I'm wearing every 2-4 days. 

The only reason why you'd need better rolled equipment seems to be to win duels against other players of the same level assuming your ranking has players around your level with weaker/stronger equipment.

Having really well rolled equipment can give you an edge against higher level/ranked players, but it'll get expensive to roll if you constantly replace clothing every few levels.

I guess I'll just wait and see if when I get higher level if the leveling speed starts to slow down enough that investing in better rolled equipment is necessary. At the moment for me, it just seems like a waste of diamonds to roll an item that I'd replace in less then a weeks time. 

That and the washing machine seems like a wasted tool. Rerolling stats on equipment rarely seems worth it as I've yet to see it roll something of use on anything I've shoved into it. I think I'll start a topic on it as I'm not quite familiar enough with what rules the machine follows for its results.

#12 Thantasia

Thantasia

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 15 October 2016 - 08:39 AM

Well I am 12th in glory and 16th by level on the US2 server at this time. So i spend more diamonds to keep my edge and ranking.

The equipment modifications are also good in studio fights as well as the duels like you said.

As for slowing down in leveling, I can still pull a level per day or close to it if not chasing temple points like I am right now at level 110+.

The washing machine is good for balancing stats, it does seem more useful for the higher level players. About level 80 on up is where i really began using it the most to make up for lopsided gear stats to balance my build out.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users