9 replies to this topic

#1 Naty

Naty

Advanced Member

• Team Big Bang Empire
  • 391 posts
  • World:US2

Posted 27 April 2021 - 01:14 PM

Please use this topic to discuss and voice your opinion about the update.

Spoiler

#2 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 27 April 2021 - 09:29 PM

After the update, you cannot choose a BBA film nor see how many films you have made for the week unless you are actively filming a movie.

• JV676767 likes this

#3 Anna97

Anna97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPotsdam, Germany
  • Character:Anna97
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 28 April 2021 - 10:48 PM

Audrey4 is right. This creates a critical problem: you cannot select a movie for BBA after the last film of a week has been finished!

• JV676767 and wuffy like this

#4 Anna97

Anna97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 29 April 2021 - 08:06 PM

AND you cant select your last movie for the week, because you can only pick 3 star films. AND you can only select your pre-last film during your last one. so you have to remember that and leave time for another movie on sunday.

beware of this, people until the one-man crew gets to it!

Edited by Anna97, 29 April 2021 - 08:08 PM.

#5 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 04 May 2021 - 01:42 PM

Naty, do you know if they are working on a fix for this issue or do we need to submit a bunch of support tickets on the problem of choosing BBA films after this update?

#6 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 09:40 AM

Support ticket on this has been submitted.  Final outcome was "We have sent this case to our programming department."

Hopefully that means that they may actually correct their own mistake.

• mountbara and Anna97 like this

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 07 May 2021 - 11:14 AM

And once again, zero answers in forum from admins or moderators :(

• wuffy likes this

#8 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts

Posted 07 May 2021 - 01:43 PM

The depressing part is that I started the support ticket to help EVERYONE and yet thanks to support having no basic knowledge of this game it took 3 days to get there and added to my frustration.

It would be nice if we could fix these issues ourselves, but we can't.  We need the help of Moderators and Support to acknowledge the issue and get a fix in place.   I wish you would understand that players like Mountbara or myself have played this game for many years, understand the gameplay, talk with their studio members, and also play on multiple servers, that maybe, just maybe we know what we are talking about when we put in a support ticket or mention an issue in these forums.

• mountbara likes this

#9 JV676767

JV676767

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 87 posts
  • LocationBelgium
  • Character:JV676767
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 07 May 2021 - 11:35 PM

There are no moderators. Have searched through members and filtered in "moderators" and there are none

UK1 - Jason777

UK2 - JasonXXX

NU1 - JV676767

#10 Anna97

Anna97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts

Posted 08 May 2021 - 08:03 AM

I was about to say just that. I can do that stupid one-liner myself, if necessary and I think there will even be better programmers who can do it during 5 minutes of sleep :)

That being said, is there actually on ORPG that is democratic open source? HARRRRRR (cheers to Caity ;) )

And lets not kid ourselves. The way support and patches are going, there is probably one support guy and three programmers on all of these web clickers, rotating as agreed by prioritization - i.e. where people spend the most money :D There is probably one or more scrum boards in a dark basement somewhere that has spiders crawling all over our best suggestions :D

The depressing part is that I started the support ticket to help EVERYONE and yet thanks to support having no basic knowledge of this game it took 3 days to get there and added to my frustration.

It would be nice if we could fix these issues ourselves, but we can't.  We need the help of Moderators and Support to acknowledge the issue and get a fix in place.   I wish you would understand that players like Mountbara or myself have played this game for many years, understand the gameplay, talk with their studio members, and also play on multiple servers, that maybe, just maybe we know what we are talking about when we put in a support ticket or mention an issue in these forums.

Edited by Anna97, 08 May 2021 - 08:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users