Discussion-thread Update February 2nd 2021

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 February 2021 - 07:19 AM

Please use this topic to discuss and voice your opinion about the update of the 2nd of February 2021.

The following changes were made today (2021-02-02):

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New features
General
• We've added 8 tattoos for female characters.
• We've added 8 tattoos for male characters.

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 5 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 5 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events.

Maintenance
• It could happen that you had to reload the game when you joined a group conversation. This problem has been fixed.

Best regards,
Your Big Bang Empire Team

#2 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 02 February 2021 - 02:54 PM

Using the download app: it hangs up on downloading the update. Game does not have a valid security certificate.

#3 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 February 2021 - 07:36 AM

Using the download app: it hangs up on downloading the update. Game does not have a valid security certificate.

This has nothing to do with the content of the update, please submit a ticket at support of either Nutaku, Steam or BBE (depending on the way you play).

Thank you.

#4 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 03 February 2021 - 01:46 PM

Kind of a lackluster update.  Was hoping for more game improvements now that Flash is gone.   Do you know if CHAT will be worked on in the near future?   We can barely see the emojis in the posts, the font is horrible and often times the chat msg's don't update.

• hannahhandy likes this

#5 Bagger

Bagger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Character:Wowbagger
  • Studio:BagmanProductions

Posted 04 February 2021 - 01:33 PM

Kind of a lackluster update.  Was hoping for more game improvements now that Flash is gone.   Do you know if CHAT will be worked on in the near future?   We can barely see the emojis in the posts, the font is horrible and often times the chat msg's don't update.

The plonk noise finally came back on yesterday! This is an improvement. First Time I've heard it in over a month and knew someone was chatting in there. Hooray for the triumphant return of the plonk noise!!

#6 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 04 February 2021 - 09:25 PM

kicher

maybe you disbled the sound ?

#7 Bagger

Bagger

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Character:Wowbagger
  • Studio:BagmanProductions

Posted 05 February 2021 - 10:20 PM

kicher

maybe you disbled the sound ?

No. Sound and all sound affects have been on. The studio alert sound just wasn't working for a long while. Not just for chat, but didn't go off for studio events like studio fights either. The sound effect for courage only works half the time for me too since the switch to html. I know this could be compatibility issues between the html and fire fox though. I'm still happy to hear my plonk noise again.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users