Depriver of Souls

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 27 posts
  • LocationUnited States
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CrystalDream

Posted 27 December 2020 - 02:12 AM

I am tired of the game charging 20 Diamonds to attack someone when it does NOT state it until the Attack Button is pressed. FIX the damn bug. I have lost numerous diamonds cause of it and I want them back... Already have a hard enough time getting them...
"One by one, they stood their ground against a creature they had no hope of understanding, let alone defeating, and one by one, they became a part of it."- Watcher's Eye (Path of Exile)

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 December 2020 - 09:25 AM

The diamond usage for this is not a bug. There's a slight delay. Perhaps waiting a second or 2 before pressing the button? Actually before that moment, you get a pop up stating: You are not courageous enough to start this fight. 

I've told you before, this does not belong on the forum. We consider this matter closed. You want to report a bug, again: Support ticket. Though I'm quite sure they would tell the same things. 

The suggestion has been made numerous times for a diamond spending confirmation button, so in your behalf I will bring this one up again. We suggest however to learn to be constructive on the forum and look around before starting new (unnecessary) topics.

Edited by dparadise, 27 December 2020 - 09:28 AM.

• slick likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users