Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2020 - 09:39 AM

Please use this topic to discuss the update of December 9th, 2020:

The following changes were made today (2020-12-09):
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
New features
General
• The Success "Fulltime on!" has been expanded by 3 levels.
• 10 new levels have been added to the following Successes:
- Throwaway Society
- Climb the Pedestal
- Stage Hog
- Up, Up and Away!
- The Wipe Out
- Razzing Master/Diva
- Help Among Friends

New items for future events and specials have been added:
• We've added 6 new items for female characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 6 new items for male characters, which can be obtained during special events.
• We've added 3 new Decorations, one of them in five colour variations, which can be obtained during special events.

Maintenance
HTML5
• Items with special effects have not been displayed on movie covers. This problem has been fixed.

Best regards,
Your Big Bang Empire Team

#2 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:06 AM

You might want to correct the title of this thread.

#3 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:42 AM

You might want to correct the title of this thread.

Lol, you are right (not enough coffee down my pipe I guess). Also usually i post 9th december, but decided to change things around :) Thank you for letting me know :)

#4 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 09 December 2020 - 01:25 PM

Was it really necessary to add to the already impossible to achieve successes of Throwaway Society?   What's the top end now?   Must be well over 1 million missiles used.  I have been playing for 4.5 years and consider myself a regular missile user although it is quite though to find suitable dueling partners at this level.

Anyway, I am nearing 400,000 used in a little under 5 years.  1 million+ will take many, many more years and the tiny crumb of a reward is a joke.

This success should not be jumping at 100k per tier.

#5 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 09 December 2020 - 01:56 PM

Today the game automatically switched me to hmtl. Hmtl still suffers from excessive lag. 

#6 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:04 PM

Was it really necessary to add to the already impossible to achieve successes of Throwaway Society?   What's the top end now?   Must be well over 1 million missiles used.  I have been playing for 4.5 years and consider myself a regular missile user although it is quite though to find suitable dueling partners at this level.

Anyway, I am nearing 400,000 used in a little under 5 years.  1 million+ will take many, many more years and the tiny crumb of a reward is a joke.

This success should not be jumping at 100k per tier.

Lol, you managed 400k? I haven't even reached 200k yet in 5 years. But I guess they wanted longer successes, though personally did not see any need in having that one increased ever. I wasn't really considering any of these were worth the pursuit, unlike before.

#7 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2020 - 10:05 PM

Today the game automatically switched me to hmtl. Hmtl still suffers from excessive lag. 

I'm still on flash, haven't been reset or anything. Did you already hit the flash button? The lag is less, I just find it becoming slow after a while, like very heavy on the browser, as the response time increases enormously. 

#8 Abby8

Abby8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 75 posts

Posted 10 December 2020 - 03:24 AM

I'm still on flash, haven't been reset or anything. Did you already hit the flash button? The lag is less, I just find it becoming slow after a while, like very heavy on the browser, as the response time increases enormously. 

I had a window pop up talking about the hard work the devs were doing on html, very similar to the diamond sponsor window that sends you to the sponsor page no matter what. I clicked the dev message off and had to log in, was automatically using html. 

The game under html moves like pond water. Getting lots of page unresponsive messages. 

Are there any known issues with chrome?

#9 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 December 2020 - 08:54 AM

I had a window pop up talking about the hard work the devs were doing on html, very similar to the diamond sponsor window that sends you to the sponsor page no matter what. I clicked the dev message off and had to log in, was automatically using html. 

The game under html moves like pond water. Getting lots of page unresponsive messages. 

Are there any known issues with chrome?

Personally I use Chrome for the game. It does run without any error messages, for me at least.

However since i'm online whole day (got to do moderating etc as well lol), eventually the response time on a click becomes long. Perhaps I should restart my browser from time to time lol

#10 Anna97

Anna97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPotsdam, Germany
  • Character:Anna97
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 12 December 2020 - 08:50 AM

guys, the devs need to find a solution to make html 5 playable. a temple like this one is impossible to do with the lag thats currently in the html5-version.

will you freeze flash in its state? can you freeze it? do you know of a solution? otherwise ill most probably stop playing, because the interface just isnt enjoyable in the html5-version. truth be told.

• hannahhandy likes this

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2020 - 09:14 AM

Most of my server on UK plays html5, without much problems, as the whole top10 has 500+ points in the solo top10. Flash becoming unsupported is not done by the devs, this is a decision partially from adobe and several other big parties. The game itself is just a victim to the changes made by the big fishes.

#12 Kitekat

Kitekat

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 467 posts
  • LocationNutaku
  • Character:Kitekat
  • Studio:Oxygen

Posted 12 December 2020 - 09:25 AM

i play in flash

some tests in html5 allways stoppped after writiing a letter

maybe the mailsystem is broken anywhere in html5

#13 Anna97

Anna97

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 53 posts
  • LocationPotsdam, Germany
  • Character:Anna97
  • Studio:Fun Blonde Good Times

Posted 12 December 2020 - 10:18 AM

dparadise, i can say with some certainty, that all of fun blonde good times cant stand the html 5 version. the only way around it is the app - me personally i wouldnt want to play mobile, but even if i wanted to try, its not available on the app store, is it?

Edited by Anna97, 12 December 2020 - 10:19 AM.

#14 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2020 - 11:01 AM

No, you can't find it directly, you will require nutaku app (if you play Nutaku) or open the game in browser and download at the bottom. 

Perhaps another workaround, might be the browser app provided by the game in the bottom? I personally don't like installing a browser game on my pc, but I know several players do this.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users