Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 11 November 2020 - 07:34 PM

There is no button allowing it to switch to html5 from flash. Will it automatically go to html5 when flash is disabled, or is this something that needs to be addressed?

• slutqueen likes this

#2 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 November 2020 - 09:05 PM

Unfortunately, this answer lies with Nutaku. As on nutaku.net they have the html5 files in posession, but it's up to Nutaku to implement them or not.

• mountbara and Naty like this

#3 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 11 November 2020 - 10:00 PM

This is what she was told and she put in a ticket with nutaku. It is strange that .net is fine, but .com is not. I posted this to inform all players on nutaku.com that we are three weeks away from the switch, and they need to be able to access html5 version.

Unfortunately, this answer lies with Nutaku. As on nutaku.net they have the html5 files in posession, but it's up to Nutaku to implement them or not.

#4 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 November 2020 - 07:07 AM

I suggest to post a ticket directly to nutaku (not to us), as Nutaku is responsible for their layout. The layouts between NU and BBE servers is very different. Nutaku has implemented NU2 and HTML5 on the .net version without giving us headsup. However, we do help with bugs on them (as they still are our scripts). 

Also as far as I know, Flash will be unsupported. It doesn't mean discontinued entirely. We can see the same with old Windows versions, you can still use them, but no longer get security updates etc.

#5 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:10 PM

Question, has this option been added yet for Nutaku.com players? 

I'm not sure what it looks like, but I know on nutaku.net it looks like this: 

Clf8Yn2.png

If not, since it's the final month, please let me know, I'll send it up to the higher authorities for you, to have this solved before Flash ends. Perhaps PY can force it a bit for Nutaku to add up. I know on .net it works pretty well, been there for several months now.

#6 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 29 November 2020 - 08:28 PM

Question, has this option been added yet for Nutaku.com players? 

I'll ask her

I'm not sure what it looks like, but I know on nutaku.net it looks like this: 

Clf8Yn2.png

If not, since it's the final month, please let me know, I'll send it up to the higher authorities for you, to have this solved before Flash ends. Perhaps PY can force it a bit for Nutaku to add up. I know on .net it works pretty well, been there for several months now.

#7 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:15 PM

Thank you very much. I'd like to see a smooth transition to the html5 for everyone. 

#8 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 12:35 PM

She said no, it's not been added yet. She had already sent them a support ticket on this as I mentioned earlier :)

Strange really, as nutaku.com is US2 that it's not there

Thank you very much. I'd like to see a smooth transition to the html5 for everyone. 

#9 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2020 - 03:29 PM

Thank you, we're going to discuss this as a priority, so that this can be added. Maybe it's a layout issue, we don't know. But it's very important it becomes available of course.

• mountbara likes this

#10 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • World:NU1
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 30 November 2020 - 05:58 PM

Nutaku has its own wrapper for BBE which includes buttons taking you to other games offered by them. Nutaku support has been running around claiming this code is Deutsche code, when it's theirs. (why would Playata have code advertising other companies' products?)

• mountbara likes this

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 November 2020 - 07:14 PM

Well, the game itself comes from us, but the layout outside the game, indeed is mostly or all Nutaku. Still doesn't mean we leave our players hanging out there at the grace of Nutaku :)

#12 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 30 November 2020 - 10:54 PM

from today, she sent a screen shot

NdFabLs.jpeg

Well, the game itself comes from us, but the layout outside the game, indeed is mostly or all Nutaku. Still doesn't mean we leave our players hanging out there at the grace of Nutaku :)

#13 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2020 - 07:26 AM

from today, she sent a screen shot

NdFabLs.jpeg

You're the best, I will escalate it towards the devs, to have a quick chat with Nutaku :)

• mountbara likes this

#14 kinziebbe

kinziebbe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:04 PM

Weird, I have buttons at the right side of the screen to switch between flash and html and also between world 1 and 2

#15 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2020 - 12:22 PM

Weird, I have buttons at the right side of the screen to switch between flash and html and also between world 1 and 2

Different Nutaku ;) You are on Nutaku.net, not .com :) They link to different servers and different Nutaku's as well.

• mountbara likes this

#16 LukeVaxhacker

LukeVaxhacker

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 85 posts
  • LocationHappytown
  • World:NU1
  • Character:LukeVaxhacker
  • Studio:Dirty Wife Club - Boss

Posted 01 December 2020 - 04:22 PM

Multiple people including myself have been told we need to talk to Nutaku because it's their code. And Nutaku says it's Playata code, plus they're pushing their Windows Only client, trying to cut out the Apple people. Sigh.

- Luke Vaxhacker

"If you're not getting excited and a little bit nervous, you're probably in the wrong line of work." - Casey McGehee, former SF Giants 3rd baseman

#17 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 December 2020 - 05:21 PM

That's indeed true, the playing window is Playata, the outside window of the game is Nutaku's, and we love pointing fingers. That's why I'm trying to get them to communicate to have the html version also on nutaku.com asap. Actually even directly on BBE, you can download the browser version too, but I really prefer my browser to be used. This is also due to other webpages constantly running for various stuff. Either way, the html5 needs to be opened on Nutaku.com asap and as .net already has it, I think they are not aware it doesn't show on .com yet :) It might be a layout issue, or just ignorance lol.

#18 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 13 December 2020 - 12:32 AM

Apparently this issue has been addressed and fixed

#19 Guest_dparadise_*