Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:12 PM

While I have no problem doing the occasional collection temple, why must the panda collecting be as inefficient of gameplay as possible?  It is bad enough that they ONLY show up on timed missions but no panda will show up on a ballot mission as well.

Can this be tweaked or are the devs worrying more about having Convention temples every 3 weeks?

• mountbara likes this

#2 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:18 PM

And not star missions either. Surely they (and silks, and silver coins) should be able to show up on *any* mission.

• wuffy likes this

#3 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 31 July 2020 - 03:23 PM

It's the way it is, has been for ages, but I didn't notice much. I'm happy to have a different pace and type of mission, as skill missions can come with a load of xp, and the event+pvp gave plenty of that as well. Though I'm a bit done with the mission-temples ;)

#4 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:38 PM

Just trying to say that pandas make it difficult to properly play may other aspects of the game.   No votes.  No Star missions.   Lots of Dickstarter tasks that can only be down by NOT collecting pandas.

People PAY for creating movies.  Please PAY for Star missions.   Yet, barely any are touched due to a horrible panda algorithm that apparently common sense cannot correct.

#5 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 31 July 2020 - 04:49 PM

Exactly, it was that way *before* they added recurring dates, dickstarter tasks and star missions. When new changes are made to any game, how it affects game play should be examined. These are valid points being brought up here.

It's the way it is, has been for ages, but I didn't notice much. I'm happy to have a different pace and type of mission, as skill missions can come with a load of xp, and the event+pvp gave plenty of that as well. Though I'm a bit done with the mission-temples ;)

• wuffy likes this

#6 RosyCheekz

RosyCheekz

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 215 posts
  • LocationOregon, USA
  • Character:RosyCheekz, MaryXXXmas
  • Studio:US5 (was on NU1)

Posted 05 August 2020 - 07:48 AM

And not star missions either. Surely they (and silks, and silver coins) should be able to show up on *any* mission.

That's not an issue on the Nutaku servers. They've yet to figure out how to implement them.

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 05 August 2020 - 10:19 AM

Yes, actually makes it much easier on Nutaku. However, that's the only servers it's true on, NU1 and NU2

That's not an issue on the Nutaku servers. They've yet to figure out how to implement them.

#8 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts

Posted 06 February 2021 - 05:14 PM

It's not said enough when things that were issues get fixed. To the Developers, thank you sincerely for addressing this issue and fixing it. It makes game play so much better!

• Kitekat likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users