Igor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPoland
  • World:INT2
  • Character:igor

Posted 21 October 2019 - 08:34 PM

Several people on different forums asked about experience needed per level and costs of skill points. I wanted to know this too, but did not found tables anywhere. So I noted these values sometimes when I advanced to next level and when I was buying points, also asked my team members with higher levels.

Being not best in maths I kinda hack'n'slashed approximated formulas. Results differs slightly from the recorded values, especially at the beginning. Real formulas may be polynomials, maybe it's programmed to behave differently in particular ranges, maybe these are even hardcoded arrays (for tutorial purposes). Anyway for my estimations I use:

- for levels: round(100*power(level, 1.5))
- for points: round(.085*power(id, 2.15) + 4.3*id)

Experience needed per level:

graph1.png

Daily progress (blue player 300k exp daily, green player 200k exp daily):

graph2.png

There are many factors influencing average experience gained daily: playstyle (racehorse, snail), activity and free time, boosters, trophies, temple tasks (less exp when pandas for example), conventions, tripled experience and movies, events, diamonds, to name only few. Players with highest levels on my server seems to gain 300k daily, they reached level 300 in 200 days. Average F2P player in studio with no trophies using whole energy earns about 200k, depending on mentioned factors. If you play this game 50 years you will be at 1600 level (if no cap level exists), doing one level per month at this point ;-)

Points cost (remember that you can buy each point 4 times, there are 4 skills):

graph3.png

Everyone can create his own sheet and use these two formulas.

Thought that this may be useful for someone. Sorry for any language mistakes :)

• Terrorsin and Demonka like this

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 22 October 2019 - 05:55 PM

Nice work!

I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#3 Terrorsin

Terrorsin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • Character:BigBadBoobs
  • Studio:Project X

Posted 24 October 2019 - 12:31 PM

300k is not a constant.  Mission rewards (not movie or party) change according to level.  A level 1 is not going to get anywhere remotely close to 300k no matter what he does.

And who's going to play this in 50 years?

• Igor likes this

#4 Igor

Igor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 24 October 2019 - 05:35 PM

Yeah it's not a constant, but we do level 20 in no time. I am talking about long-term average. One day you can do all, other day nothing. Also it's individual. Some people earn 100k daily, some 350k. As I said it depends of activity, playstyle, trophies etc. I showed two examples with two AVERAGE daily values. And "60 years" is just a curiosity, fact to visualize non-linearity of progress. :-)

If you use whole 300 energy (missions about 500 xp for one energy point), make 3 average movies daily, all dickstarter tasks, 20 duels and Whiplash you earn about 220k daily. Remember that you get additional energy / exp from dickstarter and duels. Additional points comes from resources from trophies. Also XP and energy from succesful conventions. Plus achievements, temple rewards, events, "bonus" days. All this XP hides in word "average".

XP earned on low level is ALMOST the same as later. And this is good, allows weaker players to compete in EXP temple. The only differences I know are shorter available movies (below level 100 you can't get 3h), easier but less valuable parties (not Whiplash yet) and slightly less XP from ballot cards.

And XP is not all. What really makes you stronger are statistics, especially free skill points. Conclusion? Additional movies coming from trophies should not give skill points as a reward. This has to be done quickly, otherwise this game is not a game and people in weaker studios see this and often resign :( Movie trophies may give slight advantage, like energy ones. Now it is colossal. I say it as a member of the studio having 3 movie trophies daily.

But this topic is not about that, so please let us not discuss it here.

Edited by Igor, 24 October 2019 - 05:37 PM.

#5 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • World:US2
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 25 October 2019 - 02:59 PM

If you are not a diamond spender, additional movies don't make that much of a difference. If you are a diamond spender, top studios will notice you and invite you in. Not seeing where this makes much of a difference as those who will rise to the top with spending will rise to the top through spending. Your charts are interesting and can be used as a generalized guide, well done.

And XP is not all. What really makes you stronger are statistics, especially free skill points. Conclusion? Additional movies coming from trophies should not give skill points as a reward. This has to be done quickly, otherwise this game is not a game and people in weaker studios see this and often resign :( Movie trophies may give slight advantage, like energy ones. Now it is colossal. I say it as a member of the studio having 3 movie trophies daily.

But this topic is not about that, so please let us not discuss it here.

#6 Igor

Igor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 11 November 2019 - 05:01 PM

You have 3 movies. 3 chances for points or good item. You have 6 movies, it's six chances. For diamond spenders chance means certainty. Certain points. This mechanics is game changer and decides about difference in player strength.

• mountbara likes this

#7 mountbara

mountbara

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 935 posts
  • Character:Mountbara
  • Studio:Angels on US2 Busty Spiderbabes on NU French Touch on UK2

Posted 09 October 2020 - 04:37 PM

With the addition of the PVP tournament, you can gain 50% of a levels xp in a week. For higher levels, this could be 750,000 and more. For lower levels, it radically increases the speed of leveling.

• wuffy likes this

#8 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 09 October 2020 - 05:57 PM

Also with the newly-scaled rewards in Dickstarter, Duels and Energy Used, exp is flowing like crazy.    I am easily leveling up a day or 2 quicker (even without the PVP).   

The only benefit I get from that is a reset of my mission map.  

• mountbara likes this

#9 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:23 AM

I'm seeing the same myself, it's going insane. I leveled up Wednesday at the end of my energy, then will be leveling again today (not on a US based server). It does seem to have gone a lot faster, even if you leave the pvp out. It seems I'm also getting a bit more xp DS tasks now without refreshing, it's how it seems the past days? Do you experience the same?

I see the xp flowing in from the reward-bars as well as the Dickstarters, and it's flowing a lot faster lately.

#10 wuffy

wuffy

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 319 posts
  • Character:Audrey4
  • Studio:Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 10 October 2020 - 02:53 PM

I don't know if the frequency of the rewards is up, although they did tweak the energy reward to be a bit less often, but the EXP rewards I do get are 100k or more most of the time.  I used to ignore the rewards for exp as they were only 5k or so if I recall and I would collect them but not think much of them.

I'm at level 650 with 1.65mil exp needed for a full level so 100k is still a decent chunk.  Example, today I get 83k for 10 duels and another 116k for using 200 energy.

#11 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 October 2020 - 07:40 PM

So that's 200k. That used to be maybe 10k or so. It does go up, I get chunks of 80k or so as well, and I'm 130 levels under you. So my levels are going like insane, so I mostly try to weed the xp rewards for DS out, but the ones from the bars (energy, duels, 3 daily DS tasks) are stuck no matter what :(

#12 Guest_dparadise_*

Guest_dparadise_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 October 2020 - 08:32 AM

Headache day today, fresh from the press:

6sERTDR.png

It will cost me diamonds to actually shed some of this. These sights are more and more common since the xp-update on DS tasks. While before i had more variety in the rewards I think.

#13 Jenny37

Jenny37

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 188 posts
  • LocationCzech republic
  • Studio:Angels

Posted 11 October 2020 - 10:41 AM

on Wednesday before the end of PVP I went to the next level, on Thursday thanks to Dickstarter I went to the next level.
I don't know when this last happened to me, two days in a row
I'm level 560

• mountbara likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users