• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 208 posts
  • LocationUSA
  • World:NU1
  • Character:Tabithia
  • Studio:Sin Goddesses

Posted 02 April 2019 - 06:20 PM

So I managed to grow my studio that it now attracts the attention of some of the elite on NU1.  Pro Pussy Playground, Kinky Sex Slaves United, Ficktoria's Secrets, and Girly Parts to name most.

Given this attention from upper tier NU1 studios, and my unverifiable claim to search other studios to attack and recruit from...  Imagine my surprise when the first time I encountered a button above the studio discription.  The mouse over tool tip says quote "To the Studio Page in the Studio Listing".  Clicking on it I am sent to that studios (rather old) studio recruitment thread in this forum.

I find it hard to think that I have not encountered a single studio other than Girly Parts to use the web link box in the studio description.  That box being this link: https://forum.us.big...rts-nu1-nutaku/

Is there any tie in between this forum and a studio.  Like how if you fill the profile the forum will auto download you star's in game profile pic.

4kjbEmU.pngSig by QuTiPy

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studio, web link, discription, tool tips, recruiting, NU1, Sin Goddesses, Girly Parts, Long live INK!, Tabithia is Awesome

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users