Photo

Are outfits available on Nutaku?

outfits nutaku

Best Answer Sexily , 20 January 2019 - 11:05 PM

Hi. According to https://forum.uk.big...dar/#entry17986 on the UK forum, the outfit manager is available at level 65.

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 tress

tress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
  • World:INT1
  • Character:Tress
  • Studio:Hellfire

Posted 20 January 2019 - 03:18 PM

Hey all :)

I was wondering:

• are outfits available on nutaku and
  • what toon level do I need to reach to finally unlock them

Did not find any related posts on this and cannot remember exactly when it got unlocked on INT1  :rolleyes:

Thanks

#2 tress

tress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 20 January 2019 - 05:44 PM

Just got some feedback from studio members who just recently unlocked outfits. And in order to not confuse things, by 'outfits' I meant the option to define your own outfits which you can access right next to your storage tab at around level 75/80.

Actually, maybe it would be a good idea to add unlocked features / storage / map areas and their respective level requirements into one of the BBE game guides such as that one  ;)

I guess this topic can be closed again unless somebody exactly knows the lvl requirement for unlocking outfits as described above. Thanks!

#3 Sexily

Sexily

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 56 posts
  • World:NU1
  • Character:SexyLee

Posted 20 January 2019 - 11:05 PM   Best Answer

Hi. According to https://forum.uk.big...dar/#entry17986 on the UK forum, the outfit manager is available at level 65.

• tress likes this

#4 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 23 January 2019 - 03:12 AM

Just got some feedback from studio members who just recently unlocked outfits. And in order to not confuse things, by 'outfits' I meant the option to define your own outfits which you can access right next to your storage tab at around level 75/80.

Actually, maybe it would be a good idea to add unlocked features / storage / map areas and their respective level requirements into one of the BBE game guides such as that one  ;)

I guess this topic can be closed again unless somebody exactly knows the lvl requirement for unlocking outfits as described above. Thanks!

We are trying to build the FAQ in the same order as the index. We have plans to put the life event post into the FAQ somewhere in the Miscellaneous section.

• tress likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

#5 tress

tress

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 24 January 2019 - 08:03 PM

Thanks both @Sexily and @CaptC ... Now I could also confirm that it IS lvl 65 as I might have another account on nutaku  :rolleyes: where I can finally enjoy the advantages of the outfit manager  B)

Topic can be closed  :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: outfits, nutaku

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users