• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationAuckland, New Zealand
  • World:US3
  • Character:LaVey
  • Studio:Devils

Posted 11 May 2018 - 04:47 AM

Wycked Films is under :: NEW MANAGEMENT ::

And we're about to undergo a nice remodelling, so we're looking for some fresh new faces to fill our opening positions~

I'm looking for some active players to join our Studio LONG TERM~
We're so close to being one of the top Studios in the US2 server and we're hoping to climb even further up in the ranks!

We need some people who are willing to contribute Temple points, sign up for Studio fights, work their stats up and everything else the game has to offer to further both yourself and our Studio~

We also have a Discord server to join, which will make it easier to know about upcoming Temples, Studio fights and any other announcements in-Studio while you're away; plus it's perfect for any gamers and social butterflies willing to make a bunch of new and exciting friends in a versatile Studio chat!

We don't have any minimum level or glory requirements, nor do we expect any donations as we are already fully expanded and have a nice stash of diamonds; all we want is for you to be actively playing the game, participating and having fun~

P.S Every week, the top 3 contributors of Temple points go in the draw to win a diamond voucher from me personally~

If this sounds like the kind of Studio for you, feel free to send me an application, or leave your IGN in the comments so I can send you an invite~

Any questions; please feel free to ask~

Come and be WYCKED with me~
LaVey xx

"To love, the doors of hysteria, fantasy, and madness may be flung open." - Anton LaVey

#2 CaptC

CaptC

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,239 posts
  • LocationHouston near my Baby
  • World:NU1
  • Character:CaptC
  • Studio:Member emeritus of Busty Spiderbabes

Posted 11 May 2018 - 11:14 AM

Good luck with your studio!

• LaVey likes this
I have retired from the game, but not from life.
In love with my Baby.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: studio, recruit, temple, guild, chat, members wanted, high level, low level

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users